Windows 10: Fix Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode

Discus and support Fix Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Discord is one of the most popular apps in the gaming circuit. It is great the way it is but it is not error-free. Its users are complaining... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 31, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode

Fix Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode discord-fullscreen.jpg
    Discord is one of the most popular apps in the gaming circuit. It is great the way it is but it is not error-free. Its users are complaining about one of the issues. They are reporting that Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode and they want to know how to resolve this issue. In this […]

This article Fix Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 31, 2021

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt stuck in fullscreen mode

MS Treasure Hunt is stuck in fullscreen mode since the last Windows 10 update and I can't figure out how to turn off fullscreen. Please help. I suspect it's a simple command, but I don't know it. I've tried Ctrl - (which closes
    the app) and Esc (which does nothing). The biggest problem with staying in fullscreen mode is that there's no X for exit or accompanying minimize and maximize.

MargoMargoK, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Fix Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode

Windows 10 Stuck in Fullscreen mode Biggy confused and scared

Hey, can someone help me out. Windows 10 is stuck in fullscreen. I dont know what I did but I cant get to my desktop. I have done the following:

Restarted the Computer

Turned fullscreen mode on and off

Deleted 2 Graphics Drivers (Saw it in the forums for Windows 8.1)

Used task manager and closed all running applications

Tried alt f4 (Saw the desktop for a sec then back to fullscreen mode)

Tried to break my computer with a baseball bat and did not succeed.

Now help Biggy Biggy Biggy fix his PC. Now have a Notoriously Great day!

NotoriouslyBiggy, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Fix Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode

1. Fix Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode - Similar Threads - Fix Discord stuck

2. lagging in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lagging in fullscreen mode: hi , i have a problem whit my computer . when im gonna play all my games , when im going to full scren mode it lags but when i go to windowed mode it doesnt , can i get help pls ?...
  3. lagging in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lagging in fullscreen mode: hi , i have a problem whit my computer . when im gonna play all my games , when im going to full scren mode it lags but when i go to windowed mode it doesnt , can i get help pls ?...
  4. Fix Discord is stuck on Gray screen on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Discord is stuck on Gray screen on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers that use Discord have reported the issue whereby the Discord app is stuck on a blank and gray screen while streaming or loading the application on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 gaming rig. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions to resolve...
  5. Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode: Hey, I just recently installed Windows 10 in my computer and I'm having a problem with the taskbar while on fullscreen mode on Youtube and such. Here are some screenshots I took from my problem: [ATTACH] As you can see, I'm on a youtube video on fullscreen and the...
  6. Fullscreen Exclusive Mode Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen Exclusive Mode Help!: I like to play Fortnite in Fullscreen Exclusive Mode and the way to test if you are in exclusive mode is to press the volume button while in game and if it shows on the screen then u are not in exclusive mode. Ik windows has made it difficult to get in exclusive mode but I've...
  7. Fullscreen mode problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fullscreen mode problem: I reccently purchased Virtual Pool 4 from Celeris. I previously could run the game in fullscreen mode but after the last update I cannot run it and it freezes when I am trying to change the resolution (1440 x 2560). The graphics driver is updated. Windows are updated. I tried...
  8. Microsoft Treasure Hunt stuck in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt stuck in fullscreen mode: MS Treasure Hunt is stuck in fullscreen mode since the last Windows 10 update and I can't figure out how to turn off fullscreen. Please help. I suspect it's a simple command, but I don't know it. I've tried Ctrl - (which closes the app) and Esc (which does nothing). The...
  9. Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC: Where to find it. Tablet mode will basically go fullscreen on your pc, removing windowed apps and turning the Start menu into the Start screen. To turn it on or off, follow these easy steps. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html If you want to do...
  10. taskbar in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar in fullscreen mode: Not sure if I need to put the thread here or in software but as of recently whenever I go to fullscreen mode for a video or game, no matter which application the task bar for windows still shows. I never had auto hide on before and until recently never was an issue. This is a...