Windows 10: Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Occasionally, on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC for some users, you may encounter issues like Generic PnP Monitor not detected, External... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 30, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10

Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10 DisplayPort-No-signal.png
    Occasionally, on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC for some users, you may encounter issues like Generic PnP Monitor not detected, External monitor not detected, Stretched Screen display problem, 144Hz option not showing up in Display options. In this post, we provide the solutions to the issue where your monitor has no signal when your devices are connected via DisplayPort. […]

This article Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 30, 2022
  2. entant Win User

DisplayPort audio issue with Windows 10

I'm using a Surface Pro 2. After my upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I'm not getting any audio out from the DisplayPort.

I use DisplayPort to HDMI to a receiver. I've upgraded to the latest RealTek audio drivers, but it's not helping. Could there be a different driver issue at play?

Any suggestions appreciated.

entant, Jan 30, 2022
  3. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Jan 30, 2022
  4. M_P_ Win User

Windows 10 unstable in dual screen setup displayport + hdmi

I just changed my system from an intel i5 2500k to an amd r5 1600 and with almost the same hardware (only changed cpu, motherboard, ram and switched to a m2 ssd as windows drive) and windows version (freshly
    resinstalled) windows crashes when I turn my displayport screen on again in dual screen setup with an hdmi screen.

System Configuration:

Motherboard: MSI X370 gaming pro carbon

BIOS: 7A32v17 (AGESA 1.0.0.6)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600

Memory: 16GB DDR4 3200 (G-Skill F4-3200C16D-16GVKB)

GPU: MSI RX 480 gaming x 8GB

VBIOS: 015.050.000.000

GPU Driver: 17.7.1

Steps to Reproduce:

• Plug into gpu ports: BenQ XL2730Z @ displayport, Philips 273P3LPHES @ hdmi

• turn on pc and displays, wait for windows login

• turn off displayport display

• turn on displayport display

• what now happens: displayport display stays black (no signal), hdmi display turns black (no signal), pc unresponsive

• after 10 - 20 seconds pc reboots automatically
    Expected Behavior:

displayport display should turn on normally without crashing the pc in dual screen setup

Actual Behavior:

displayport display causes crash when turned on again

Additional Observations:

Turning the hdmi monitor off and on does not crash windows even if displayport display is plugged in.

Unplugging the hdmi monitor and turning the displayport monitor off and on does not crash windows.

I used the exact same hardware and drivers before with an Intel i5-2500k and an Asrock Extreme 3 gen 3 without these issues. Windows and drivers were completely reinstalled though after switching to Ryzen.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Thema:

1. Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix DisplayPort signal

2. Fix No Signal on monitor in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix No Signal on monitor in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If you keep seeing a blank screen on your monitor with a No Signal error message, this post will help you. Some Windows users have reported that after booting their computer, they keep getting a No Signal error message on their black screen and the monitor just doesn’t...
  3. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens: I bought this PC April 2021 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-3700x-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6434646.p?skuId=6434646While using the PC my screens will go black and say "DisplayPort no signal." From...
  4. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens: I bought this PC April 2021 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-3700x-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6434646.p?skuId=6434646While using the PC my screens will go black and say "DisplayPort no signal." From...
  5. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Getting a 'No Signal' when using DisplayPort

Getting a 'No Signal' when using DisplayPort: I recently built a new computer with a 2070 super that I was using in my old rig. I can use HDMI just fine, but when I try to use DisplayPort I get a "No Signal" on my monitors. It's weird because it seems my monitors are picking up something because when I plug the DP cables...
  7. Displayport no signal after Win 10 june update

Displayport no signal after Win 10 june update: i installed the new windows update 2004 yesterday 03/06. since then none of my displayports are working on my gfx card rtx 2060. the cable is almost brand new. i have the latest geforce driver installed. the monitor works fine with hdmi and dvi. halp pls, its really...
  8. displayport no signal

displayport no signal: everytime i turn on my pc my second monitorsays no signal and im using intel hd graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displayport-no-signal/5fd256eb-3660-4fd6-b723-8beb5f0254d0
  9. DisplayPort issues...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DisplayPort issues...: So recently, I received my brand new MSI RX 580 and after installing everything, I immediately started playing. At first, there weren't any issues but the next day Display Port was working very well in the sense that I had to restart my monitor many times so that it would...
  10. Displayport gives no signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Displayport gives no signal: Hello! So I bought a new monitor, the MG279Q and tried plugging it in to my PC via displayport, the monitor comes with a DP->miniDP cable, (from GTX780 DP to monitors miniDP) and the monitor gives no signal. However the computer does recognize the monitor and for example...