Windows 10: Fix DRIVER VERIFIER IOMANAGER VIOLATION BSOD on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix DRIVER VERIFIER IOMANAGER VIOLATION BSOD on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]While using a Windows 10 PC, you may meet different errors. If you encounter […] This article Fix DRIVER VERIFIER IOMANAGER VIOLATION BSOD on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 28, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix DRIVER VERIFIER IOMANAGER VIOLATION BSOD on Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 28, 2020
  2. TheoMose Win User

stopcode: Driver verifier iomanager violation

having a reboot issue from the stopcode: driver verifier iomanager violation and says the USBPcap.sys failed, how can I resolve this since even doing a fresh installation has become hard because my hard drive is encrypted with bit locker

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TheoMose, Sep 28, 2020
  3. JRDark Win User
    BSOD; kernel security check failure, then Driver verifier iomanager violation hidclass.sys

In the middle of pretty normal computer usage my computer started stuttering and having moments of freezing and unfreezing. This culminated in the first BSOD for the kernel security check failure.

Working through some of the posts on this and other forums I checked over all my hardware and connections, then ran the system file checker, chkdisk, and driver verifier manager, in that order, turning up no issues.

Then on the reboot after that I BSOD'ed with the DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION stop code, and continue to do so on every boot not into safe mode, soon after putting in my password to log in.

I went into my safe mode command line and reset my driver verifier but it continues to BSOD right as I'm putting in my password, with the same IOMANAGER VIOLATION message and the HIDCLASS.SYS listed as what failed.

I have the .dmp files from the minidump folder located here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9rqKXbQA22ldGxDNkhWb1JlZkE

but I don't personally know enough to recognize the cause of the errors.

Thanks in advance to anyone able to help me with this.

V/R,

Jason

JRDark, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Fix DRIVER VERIFIER IOMANAGER VIOLATION BSOD on Windows 10

BSOD - DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION - AsusPTPFilter.Sys

Hello

I have an Asus ROG GL553VE , after the last windows 10 update 1803 I started to get the computer completely frozen seconds after loading to the actual gameplay of the games sometimes with a static noise and/or image starting to get white or parts of the
    screen going static. Here it is what i tried so far :

• Rollback NVIDIA graphic drivers - Didn't work
    • Rollback Windows 10 to 1703 - Didn't Work

What I have seen in some cases is that online games I get the screen frozen and the only to get out of it is to hard shut down on the power button of the laptop, in offline games I got the following BSOD:

• page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
    • system_thread_exception_not_handled

After some searches on the Web I decided to try the built in Driver verifier of Windows 10 , the BSOD that I get is the following :

• BSOD - DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION - AsusPTPFilter.Sys

Can you please advise on what to do in this situation ? are these issues related or should I run Memtest?

Thanks.

kinglostsouls, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Fix DRIVER VERIFIER IOMANAGER VIOLATION BSOD on Windows 10

1. Fix DRIVER VERIFIER IOMANAGER VIOLATION BSOD on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix DRIVER VERIFIER

2. Driver Verifier Iomanager Violatio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier Iomanager Violatio: Stop code: DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATIONwhat failed: libusb0.sysAfter I run python the computer restart. I have Ubuntu install how can I fix this? Or run safe mode?...
  3. Driver Verifier Iomanager Violatio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Verifier Iomanager Violatio: Stop code: DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATIONwhat failed: libusb0.sysAfter I run python the computer restart. I have Ubuntu install how can I fix this? Or run safe mode?...
  4. Driver Verifier Iomanager Violatio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION BSOD: I don't know how did this BSOD appear...This blue screen is appearing while I'm booting into the system recovery Advanced boot options.I don't know, there are no problems with my driver, so why is this BSOD appearing and is there a method to fix it?I am currently running...
  6. Driver verifier DMA violation BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver verifier DMA violation BSOD: Hello, lately on my laptop I've been experiencing the BSOD with the error message: "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION", i dont know exactly which of my drivers causes this issue so i was wondering if you could please help me figure it out, here's the minidump file:...
  7. Driver Verifier Violation BSOD wcif.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Verifier Violation BSOD wcif.sys: Hello, Lately, my Windows built-in features and programs are becoming very slow it takes almost 7 seconds for the snipping tool to load it doesn't really affect me very much on a daily basis since, but it is annoying and clearly indicates an issue. I don't know what had...
  8. Driver Verifier Violation BSOD wcif.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Verifier Violation BSOD wcif.sys: Hello, Lately, my Windows built-in features and programs are becoming very slow it takes almost 7 seconds for the snipping tool to load it doesn't really affect me very much on a daily basis since, but it is annoying and clearly indicates an issue. I don't know what had...
  9. BSOD: Driver Verifier Detected Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Driver Verifier Detected Violation: Greetings. Recently I've had trouble with my laptop randomly freezing then restarting. I decided to troubleshoot by going through windows event logs and turning on driver verifier. When I turned verifier on, a blue screen appeared after rebooting showing the error "DRIVER...
  10. BSOD - Driver Verifier detected a violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Driver Verifier detected a violation: Hi all, so in the last couple of hours, had 3 or 4 BSODs with various messages, but the last one has been driver verifier one. Here are the messsages: Kernel Security Check Failure System T Read E - ATIKMdag.sys Driver verifier has detected a violation (3 of them)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stopcode windows11 driver verifier iomanager violation USBSTOR.SYS