Windows 10: Fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL Error on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL Error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL error is caused due to issues with device drivers on Windows 10/8/7. This indicates that the system attempted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 2, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL Error on Windows 10

Fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL Error on Windows 10 DRIVER-CORRUPT-EXPOOL-100x100.png
    DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL error is caused due to issues with device drivers on Windows 10/8/7. This indicates that the system attempted to access invalid memory at a process IRQL that was too high. It can occur at any point while you [...]

This post Fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL Error on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 2, 2018

2. Windows 10 Pro error DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

Hi Keld,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are receiving the DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL
    error . I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

I would suggest you to update the chipset drivers and update the motherboard from the manufacturer Website. Also update all the drivers from the device manager and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type Device Manager and Enter.
    • Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.
    • Right click and click on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on
      Update driver.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to download the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 2, 2018
  3. BG56 Win User
    Windows 10 - BSOD - DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

Been running Windows 10 for 4 months with no issue. I did some updates and the PC did not reboot. I had to force a reboot. When the system reboot it constantly goes to a BSOD and it says "Your PC ran into a problem and need to Restart" It also mentions the
    error "Driver_Corrupted_EXPOOL" . I need to get this fixed. Unfortunately, there is no restore point. Also, when I try to boot into Safe Mode I get the same error. Using software from a third party I am able to boot and see the OS drive and maybe able to do
    some modifications if you can give me any suggestions.

Any suggestions?

BG56, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL Error on Windows 10

Windows 10 Pro error DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

Original title: Maybe error in Windows 10 Pro

I have this question -

Under a installation on my Windows 10 Pro computer I get suddently this error - DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL - did some have the same situation before ? If some one have what was the solution to resolve this problem ?

Thank you

Keld Rasmussen, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL Error on Windows 10

1. Fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL Error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL Error

2. BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL: https://file.io/yU8qDPbyp9FF Link to .dmp file associated with BSODhttps://prnt.sc/nLgMTf0ygbQ4 link for screenshot of BluescreenviewAny help?Cheers,Josh...
  3. BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL: https://file.io/yU8qDPbyp9FF Link to .dmp file associated with BSODhttps://prnt.sc/nLgMTf0ygbQ4 link for screenshot of BluescreenviewAny help?Cheers,Josh...
  4. DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL appears random. Reinstalled windows but did not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL appears random. Reinstalled windows but did not work: Hey peeps, I keep getting DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL bluescreen and I tried to reinstall my windows but it doesnt change. Here is a dmp file from the latest error https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqjDaQaYe607gg4KEZOkFSuf3Ik2 please help me best regards...
  5. BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering

BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering: Hi guys! Hope someone can help me out here. The other day while suing my PC and rendering a 3d model. I got this blue screen. I have not yet run Light wave my 3d rendering software yet again since the blue screen but would like to try to figure out what driver has caused...
  6. BSOD driver_corrupted_expool

BSOD driver_corrupted_expool: The computer is only 3 days old. I had started to close a program and it asked if I wanted to save before I quit, I clicked no and received the error. File attached. Thanks 36180
  7. BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging in USB device

BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging in USB device: Windows 10 has been stable for me, but recently saw BSOD with driver_corrupted_expool error. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Attachment 45676 28351
  8. BSOD: Driver_corrupted_expool while working, crashing during youtube

BSOD: Driver_corrupted_expool while working, crashing during youtube: Hey there, I seem to have two issues but I'm not sure they're related. I work virtually from home using Cisco Anyconnect. Recently, my computer (my actual computer, not remote desktop) has been crashing with the error: Driver_Corrupted_Expool multiple times a day. Besides...
  9. BSOD - Driver_Corrupted_Expool & Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

BSOD - Driver_Corrupted_Expool & Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer: Hello, I've been getting a few different BSOD since I've started to do 3D rendering using 3DS MAX. Most common errors are DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL & DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. Here are 6 recent dump files I've uploaded, can anyone please help me identify the problem....
  10. [BSOD] DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL in Windows 10 Pro

[BSOD] DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I suddenly got the DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL BSOD.. Please help letting me know what caused the issue.. Attached logs.. Thanks in advance *Smile Attachment 58961 37538