Windows 10: Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you’re encountering DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on your device after upgrading to Windows 11 or the latest version/build of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10 DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG-Blue-Screen-error.jpg
    If you’re encountering DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on your device after upgrading to Windows 11 or the latest version/build of Windows 10, then this post is intended to help you with the solutions you can try to fix this issue. The DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG bug check has a value of 0x000001D5. This indicates that a driver has failed […]

This article Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

1. Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue

2. Driver_PNP_Watchdog error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_PNP_Watchdog error: Hello,I am having a BSOD problem with my Windows 11 home computer. The error is Driver_PNP_Watchdog. Before the error I got my computer booted normally, but I couldn't open Steam. At the same time I could still open some other files from my hard drive I only have one hard...
  3. Driver_PNP_Watchdog error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver_PNP_Watchdog error: Hello,I am having a BSOD problem with my Windows 11 home computer. The error is Driver_PNP_Watchdog. Before the error I got my computer booted normally, but I couldn't open Steam. At the same time I could still open some other files from my hard drive I only have one hard...
  4. Fix WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC users have reported that on occasion, they do get the WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error at random but especially when playing certain games on their computer. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions affected PC users...
  5. Fix UcmUcsi.sys failed Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix UcmUcsi.sys failed Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]As a Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC user, you may have encountered BSOD errors on your device. One of such error is the UcmUcsi.sys failed Blue Screen error. The UCMUCSI_FAILURE bug check has a value of 0x000001D8, and it indicates that the UCSI class extension has...
  6. Fix IntcAudioBus.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix IntcAudioBus.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you are facing any issue with drivers for Intel Smart Sound Technology (Intel SST) on Windows 11 or Windows 10, then we have a few solutions that can help you fix the IntcAudioBus.sys Blue Screen error. What is IntcAudioBus.sys on Windows 11? Microsoft and Intel...
  7. Driver_PNP_Watchdog upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver_PNP_Watchdog upgrading to Windows 11: Trying to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Device Health Check says I'm compatible and I know my PC is well above spec. Anybody have any clue?...
  8. Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you encounter the REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen of Death on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC, all indication is that a file system error has occurred. The stop error bug check has a value of 0x00000149. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions to this...
  9. Driver_pnp_watchdog error on clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver_pnp_watchdog error on clean install of windows 10: I installed a new nvme ssd in my computer and I'm trying to reinstall windows 10. I currently have linux mint installed and now trying to dual boot windows. I used the media creation tool from MS to create a bootable USB drive. When I boot from the USB drive, I get the...
  10. Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 1803 (DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG error and 0xc1900101)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 1803 (DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG error and 0xc1900101): Hi, I am trying to update to Windows 10 1803 since April but it does not work. During the upgrade process, I have the error DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG and the upgrade cancels and rolls back to 1709. My drivers are up to date and I have no error in the device manager. In the...