Windows 10: Fix DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED on Windows 11/10 PC

Discus and support Fix DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED on Windows 11/10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]PC gamers are reporting the issue whereby while playing any game on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer they encounter an error which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 19, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED on Windows 11/10 PC

Fix DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED on Windows 11/10 PC DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED.png
    PC gamers are reporting the issue whereby while playing any game on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer they encounter an error which causes the game in play to end abruptly. The ensuing error prompt indicates DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED. In this post, we provide the most adequate solutions to this issue. What is a DirectX error? […]

This article Fix DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED on Windows 11/10 PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 19, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED on Windows 11/10 PC - Similar Threads - Fix DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

2. How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I don’t understand why this is happening and you did work last time but now it won’t work anymore and anytime I go to command prompt. It’s an X instead of a C: <— which is my drive...
  3. How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I don’t understand why this is happening and you did work last time but now it won’t work anymore and anytime I go to command prompt. It’s an X instead of a C: <— which is my drive...
  4. How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?: Hey everyone!I just bought my Surface and I was setting it up. The first problem occured when I tried to change my background, it didn't accepted the picture and just went to blank black background. I tried it a few times more but every time I chose the picturefile it went...
  5. How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?

How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?: Hey everyone!I just bought my Surface and I was setting it up. The first problem occured when I tried to change my background, it didn't accepted the picture and just went to blank black background. I tried it a few times more but every time I chose the picturefile it went...
  6. fix sub flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix sub flash drive.: Trying to fix USB flash drive not being recognized by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-sub-flash-drive/54703b43-638e-4331-8db0-c8414a1a8862
  7. fix sub flash drive.

fix sub flash drive.: Trying to fix USB flash drive not being recognized by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-sub-flash-drive/54703b43-638e-4331-8db0-c8414a1a8862
  8. fix sub flash drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How do I fix a stretched screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a stretched screen?: Hello, Whenever I start my laptop, the windows boot screen and progressive ring are stretched. I've tried updating and rolling back drivers, I've used CMD, and more. I installed Windows 11 about a month ago on unsupported hardware....
  10. How do I fix a stretched screen?

How do I fix a stretched screen?: Hello, Whenever I start my laptop, the windows boot screen and progressive ring are stretched. I've tried updating and rolling back drivers, I've used CMD, and more. I installed Windows 11 about a month ago on unsupported hardware....