Windows 10: Fix dxgkrnl.sys Blue Screen of Death Error

Discus and support Fix dxgkrnl.sys Blue Screen of Death Error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The file dxgkrnl.sys is related to Microsoft DirectX driver. Microsoft DirectX is a suite of technologies developed by Microsoft to provide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 1, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix dxgkrnl.sys Blue Screen of Death Error

Fix dxgkrnl.sys Blue Screen of Death Error dxgkrnl.sys-Blue-Screen-100x100.jpg
    The file dxgkrnl.sys is related to Microsoft DirectX driver. Microsoft DirectX is a suite of technologies developed by Microsoft to provide hardware acceleration for heavy multimedia applications such as 3D games and HD videos. The Blue Screen errors for this system [...]

This post Fix dxgkrnl.sys Blue Screen of Death Error is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Fix dxgkrnl.sys Blue Screen of Death Error

Blue Screen of Death

My Acer desktop computer is 3 weeks old. I have received this message "Sys Service Exception" with the Blue Screen of Death at least 6 times, with the most recent this morning. Along with this error, I get this:

1gdkmd64.sys

Does anyone know how I can fix this or what is happening?

NancyGiese, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Fix dxgkrnl.sys Blue Screen of Death Error

1. Fix dxgkrnl.sys Blue Screen of Death Error - Similar Threads - Fix dxgkrnl sys

2. How to fix Blue screen of death error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Blue screen of death error: My laptop is showing verious types of bsod on middle of my work. And it doesn't showing a specific bsod. And the most important thing is that it happens with me in a gap of 10 to 15 mins....
  3. How to fix Blue screen of death error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Blue screen of death error: My laptop is showing verious types of bsod on middle of my work. And it doesn't showing a specific bsod. And the most important thing is that it happens with me in a gap of 10 to 15 mins....
  4. How to fix a Blue screen of death - with no error code.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix a Blue screen of death - with no error code.: I have had this issue before and unfortunately no one was able to help me resolve it. I think mine is related to a controller I use for gaming. This is a separate issue, on my mom's laptop. She uses no peripherals at all and always gets the blue screen, sometimes in the...
  5. How to fix a Blue screen of death - with no error code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a Blue screen of death - with no error code.: I have had this issue before and unfortunately no one was able to help me resolve it. I think mine is related to a controller I use for gaming. This is a separate issue, on my mom's laptop. She uses no peripherals at all and always gets the blue screen, sometimes in the...
  6. How to fix a Blue screen of death - with no error code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error

vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error: So this error has happened to me multiple times know and i can not find any fixes on google etc, how can i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbaudiovmavio64win10sys-blue-screen-of-death-error/29d6fb01-482e-451f-97b3-811df8a7d319
  8. rt640x64.sys blue screen of death BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rt640x64.sys blue screen of death BSOD: Hello, I am regurerly getting the BSOD with the error message rt640x64.sys . It happens randomly. If I play games, or watch movies or even when the laptop is idle. Here is the link to the minidump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!As6tie2uJXE_vwndmxYy-Bvo05Ei?e=GlhTKc I have...
  9. Random blue screens of death, this time it was video dxgkrnl fatal error

Random blue screens of death, this time it was video dxgkrnl fatal error: Hello! I've been having issues ever since i changed from windows 7 to windows 10 about 2 years ago. Random bluescreens periodically, sometimes i could go months without errors and sometimes it would happen once or twice a day. This time i actually got one ive never seen...
  10. Blue Screen of Death Fix

Blue Screen of Death Fix: Hey ya'll. My PC has been a bit buggy lately and today I finally got the blue screen of death... Was wondering if anyone had some insight? Thank you! Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎11/‎6/‎2018 3:11 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem...
Tags: