Windows 10: "Fix" dxgkrnl.sys & WdFilter.sys slow startup [Windows 10]

Discus and support "Fix" dxgkrnl.sys & WdFilter.sys slow startup [Windows 10] in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; recently I have encountered the dreaded BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys error. And for many what that does is cause a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xdarkmario, Apr 28, 2017.

1. "Fix" dxgkrnl.sys & WdFilter.sys slow startup [Windows 10]

recently I have encountered the dreaded BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys error.
    And for many what that does is cause a extremely slow boot speed or a black screen or freeze on lock screen.

after hours of googling I find ton of posts that all end without a resolution and mostly in re installs. But after 16 hours i have found a "Fix" or at least a work around to the issue.
    according the the boot-log the driver is still not loading but I'm no longer effected by the slow boot speed or black screens that come along with it.
    Oddly enough for me the issue was not existent in safe mode unlike others.
    so first if you can boot to safe mode and try the following.

In my case what I did was run msconfig (winÿ+R) and went to services and disabled windows error reporting service.
    after hours of enabling services in groups of 5 for me it was this service was my issue, It could be something else for someone else. (if so please tell me what it was for you)
    If you still get the issue in safe mode then which services are enabled in safe mode and try to disable one of those. (do keep in mind that it might not be possible to disable every single service as some are Microsoft locked)

:)

xdarkmario, Apr 28, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Apr 28, 2017
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Apr 28, 2017
Thema:

"Fix" dxgkrnl.sys & WdFilter.sys slow startup [Windows 10]

1. "Fix" dxgkrnl.sys & WdFilter.sys slow startup [Windows 10] - Similar Threads - Fix dxgkrnl sys

2. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  3. Fix dxgmms2.sys BSOD error on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix dxgmms2.sys BSOD error on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The dxgmms2.sys file is a Windows system driver file that is associated with the Graphics Rendering capabilities of a computer. This file is known to cause a Blue Screen error. But the main reasons include conflicts like RAM or Hard [...] This post Fix...
  4. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  5. Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Wdf01000.sys is a file associated with Windows Driver Framework which in turn handles the system drivers. Corruption of this file/process means that the drivers would start giving trouble eventually leading to a Blue Screen of Death error. The error descriptions...
  6. Windows\system32\drivers\wdfilter. sys

Windows\system32\drivers\wdfilter. sys: Plz can anyone help. I have complete startup failure and this keeps coming up. Any clues as to how I can sort it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowssystem32driverswdfilter-sys/768ceaaf-6931-4c8a-a7de-26c2dd914561
  7. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  8. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys

BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys: Hey guys first time poster but i dont know where else to turn. After the upgrade from 8.1 I started seeing a BSOD with the error e22w8x64.sys but it wasn't that common. Now thought its as soon as I try to install a game, open multiple browser tabs or try to watch a YouTube...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootlog_not_loaded \systemroot\system32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys

2. bootlog_not_loaded \systemroot\system32\drivers\wd\wdfilter.sys

3. BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys window 10

4. dxgkrnl slow down my pc,
  5. BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED AFD.SYS,
  6. wdfilter.sys slow boot,
  7. wdfilter sys bluescreen windows 10