Windows 10: Fix Easy Anti-Cheat Error Code 10022

Discus and support Fix Easy Anti-Cheat Error Code 10022 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]When launching games such as Fortnite, Eden Ring, Apex Legends, or any other title that uses Easy Anti-Cheat, we see Launch Error 10022. Some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 4, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Easy Anti-Cheat Error Code 10022

Fix Easy Anti-Cheat Error Code 10022 [​IMG]
    When launching games such as Fortnite, Eden Ring, Apex Legends, or any other title that uses Easy Anti-Cheat, we see Launch Error 10022. Some users get the error when playing a particular game, whereas some encounter this when launching any game that uses Easy Anti Cheat. In this post, we are going to resolve this issue and […]

This article Fix Easy Anti-Cheat Error Code 10022 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Geno1984 Win User

Problem with Easy Anti-Cheat false flag .net 4.0.30319

Hello,

Im currently returning to a game that I have havent played in a few months but had previously logged around 40hrs total without issue. Now however each time I run the application the games anti cheat software named "Easy Anti-Cheat" flags a system file as
    Untrusted.

The file in question is: Untrusted system file

(C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\692cee7f35bc369df5d159f8c5627c5d\system.ni.dll)

Looking around a bit it is my understanding this is .net framework? Wondering how I can unflag/fix this if possible or its a programming error in the game/anti cheat software itself as this wasn't an issue when I played the game in the past.

Ive tried the basic fix suggestions such as verify game file integrity on steam. Fresh install doesn't do anything either.

Thanks

Geno1984, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Easy anti cheat error

hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with my game please if you could check out what the program is when i send a pic of my task manager

Feray Keles, Jun 4, 2023
  4. naser3g1 Win User

How To Fix Easy Anti Cheat "FORBIDDEN WINDOWS KERNEL MODIFICATION DETECTED" ERROR?

Hello,

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and I also bought a key for it. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same problem.
    This is a literal game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

1. Fix Easy Anti-Cheat Error Code 10022 - Similar Threads - Fix Easy Anti

2. Easy Anti-Cheat "Please close TermDD" Error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Anti-Cheat "Please close TermDD" Error.: Hello,I've bought a game I used to play called Dead by Daylight on steam and I got 2 hours of gameplay in and all of a sudden I got a error saying "Please close TermDD" as I said I only had 2 hours in game which I bought the game almost a month ago and I tried pretty much...
  3. Easy Anti-Cheat "Please close TermDD" Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Anti-Cheat "Please close TermDD" Error.: Hello,I've bought a game I used to play called Dead by Daylight on steam and I got 2 hours of gameplay in and all of a sudden I got a error saying "Please close TermDD" as I said I only had 2 hours in game which I bought the game almost a month ago and I tried pretty much...
  4. Easy Anti-Cheat "Please close TermDD" Error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. EAC easy anti cheat issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EAC easy anti cheat issue: So, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend they play on pc through the xbox app so the windows version of dead by daylight since the 22nd they have received this error, they have tried to reinstall the drivers, checked for updates and the usual methods to "fix" this,...
  6. EAC easy anti cheat issue

EAC easy anti cheat issue: So, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend they play on pc through the xbox app so the windows version of dead by daylight since the 22nd they have received this error, they have tried to reinstall the drivers, checked for updates and the usual methods to "fix" this,...
  7. Easy anti cheat error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy anti cheat error: hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with...
  8. Easy anti cheat error

Easy anti cheat error: hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with...
  9. Easy anti cheat error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Fix Battlefield 2042 Easy Anti-Cheat Error Code 10011

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Battlefield 2042 Easy Anti-Cheat Error Code 10011: [IMG]Are you encountering Easy Anti-Cheat error code 10011 while trying to launch Battlefield 2042? Here is a complete guide on how you can fix the error. Battlefield 2042 is a first-person shooting game that is a gamer’s choice nowadays. But, since its launch, some gamers...