Windows 10: Fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC

Discus and support Fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Here we’ll talk about how to fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC. eFootball is a famous football simulation video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 28, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC

Fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC Fix-eFootball-2022-crashing-freezing-not-loading-issues-on-PC.jpg
    Here we’ll talk about how to fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC. eFootball is a famous football simulation video game available for Windows PC. The game is free to play and has been rebranded from Pro Evolution Soccer. But like any other game, eFootball 2022 isn’t free from problems. Many users […]

This article Fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 28, 2022
  2. beeze Win User

Constant PC crashing/freezing

Hello!

Brief description of problem: Over the past few months my PC has been randomly crashing/freezing. It doesn't seem to matter how large of a load it is trying to take on; whether i'm only writing a paper while listening to music, or i'm playing Counter Strike on one monitor and have multiple processes open on the other. The up time ranges anywhere between 1 minute to 12 hours.

PC Specs:
    CPU - AMD FX-6300
    RAM - 16gb HyperX ddr3-1886
    Video Card - Radeon R7 370
    MOBO - GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P
    HHD - 1 TB
    Power Supply - 500w

Continued Description of Problem: I recently ran a memtest on my ram and found out that one of the sticks were bad(It has been replaced with the ram currently listed above) this resolved about half of the issues I was facing. Before the ram was replaced I was getting a multitude of blue screens alongside the random freezing. The next and most recent step I've taken to restore my PC was replacing the hard drive. It doesn't seem to have fixed anything; one change I noticed after installing windows onto the new hard drive is that the time/timestamp on any browser, program or desktop doesn't display correctly. It has been replaced with some odd symbols- ex; Screenshot - 16eb15deb6d9e5e2fcaae2618a12b0ce - Gyazo , Screenshot - 63eff3026946796a175cdb11e13473b4 - Gyazo . With all this in mind I am assuming that we can exclude the RAM and HHD from potential problems.

Additional Details on the Crashing/Freezing: As stated before it doesn't matter how much strain is on the PC, but crashing does seem more prevalent when playing games. When It does freeze/crash and there is audio playing the video will freeze but the audio will just mimic the last frequency it received. Sometimes it freezes and will go back to normal(This is a pretty rare occurrence).

Thank you in advance for any advice/help; If you would like any additional information on specs/freeze details.

beeze, Apr 28, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 28, 2022
  4. Fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

Fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC

1. Fix eFootball 2022 crashing, freezing, not loading issues on PC - Similar Threads - Fix eFootball 2022

2. PC Freezing and crashing under intensive load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing and crashing under intensive load.: After running various system tests and doing a total of 15 or more hours of researching the issue I am 99% certain it's my PSU. My main list of reasons, 1: when my pc freezes the fans begin spinning uncontrollably due to faulty power modulation 2: There are no event logs when...
  3. PC Freezing and crashing under intensive load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezing and crashing under intensive load.: After running various system tests and doing a total of 15 or more hours of researching the issue I am 99% certain it's my PSU. My main list of reasons, 1: when my pc freezes the fans begin spinning uncontrollably due to faulty power modulation 2: There are no event logs when...
  4. PC Freezing and crashing under intensive load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC: [ATTACH]The second iteration of Rage, Rage 2, has been in the limelight for quite some time. However, in recent times, gamers complained that it keeps either refuses to open or is sluggish on their systems. Because of this, gamers are unable to enjoy this game to its fullest....
  6. Fix PC Crash issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix PC Crash issue: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1eParameter 1: ffffffffc000001dParameter 2: fffff807589df300Parameter 3: fffff80741f26a00Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 17417 AndProblem Event Name:...
  7. Fix PC Crash issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix PC Crash issue: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1eParameter 1: ffffffffc000001dParameter 2: fffff807589df300Parameter 3: fffff80741f26a00Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 17417 AndProblem Event Name:...
  8. Fix PC Crash issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Fix Propnight crashing, freezing, not loading on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Propnight crashing, freezing, not loading on Windows PC: [IMG]This post features different solutions to try if Propnight is crashing, freezing, or not loading on Windows PC. Propnight is a multiplayer physics-based prop hunt mixed with a classic hodder survival game available for Windows PC. You can enjoy the game on your system...
  10. Fix Valheim freezing, crashing, lagging and stuttering issues on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Valheim freezing, crashing, lagging and stuttering issues on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Valheim is a popular open-world exploration game designed to discover what the fictional sandbox offers them and survive that world. While the game has taken over the world, some users have faced issues with either the game’s startup, where it refuses to launch or...