Windows 10: Fix Elden Ring Multiplayer not working on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix Elden Ring Multiplayer not working on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]This guide discusses different solutions to help you if Elden Ring Multiplayer is not working on your Windows PC. Elden Ring is a new fantasy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 9, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Elden Ring Multiplayer not working on Windows PC

Fix Elden Ring Multiplayer not working on Windows PC [​IMG]
    This guide discusses different solutions to help you if Elden Ring Multiplayer is not working on your Windows PC. Elden Ring is a new fantasy action RPG game available for Windows PC. However, like any other, it is prevalent to face different problems in the game. Among all, the one that has grabbed the most […]

This article Fix Elden Ring Multiplayer not working on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 9, 2022

2. Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also Fix Elden Ring Multiplayer not working on Windows PC :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Apr 9, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 9, 2022
  4. Fix Elden Ring Multiplayer not working on Windows PC

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition multiplayer not working.

Hi,

You may receive a permission to access multiplayer services error if you are using a child account or your online safety settings are set up incorrectly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Aside from the privacy settings, have you tried to change the online safety settings of the account?
    • Can you play other multiplayer games using the same account?

If you are using a child account, we would like to let you know that only a parent account can change the online safety settings of your profile. In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this

link
    to allow your account to play multiplayer games online.

Loraine Mon, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

Fix Elden Ring Multiplayer not working on Windows PC

1. Fix Elden Ring Multiplayer not working on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix Elden Ring

2. Runtime broker.exe crashing Elden Ring.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime broker.exe crashing Elden Ring.: So in the event viewer this event ID 10016 DCOM always shows up after Elden Ring crashes for me. I have quite a decent PC that can definitely handle the game....
  3. PC restarting itself after playing Elden Ring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarting itself after playing Elden Ring: PC gets restart itself after playing for 2-3 minutes. I faced this issue only with Elden Ring. Graphics settings are default high. Getting fps around 60@1080p. Specs-:i5 6500Rx580 8gb Powercolor 16gb ramWindows 10Graphics driver are updated to latestVisual C++ 2015...
  4. PC restarting itself after playing Elden Ring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC restarting itself after playing Elden Ring: PC gets restart itself after playing for 2-3 minutes. I faced this issue only with Elden Ring. Graphics settings are default high. Getting fps around 60@1080p. Specs-:i5 6500Rx580 8gb Powercolor 16gb ramWindows 10Graphics driver are updated to latestVisual C++ 2015...
  5. Fix Elden Ring Connection Error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Elden Ring Connection Error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide to fix Connection Error on Elden Ring on your Windows 11/10 PC. Elden Ring is the most recent action role-playing game which has already become popular amongst gaming enthusiasts. However, the game has its share of bugs and errors. A lot of Elden...
  6. Elden Ring not launching on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Elden Ring not launching on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Elden Ring is undoubtedly one of the best fantasy games released in the recent past. But the game is filled with a lot of bugs, from stuttering to FPS lag, but the most annoying issue is the crashing of the Elden Ring game. In this article, we are going to talk about...
  7. Fix Elden Ring white screen crash on startup in Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Elden Ring white screen crash on startup in Windows PC: [ATTACH]Here, we will talk about how to fix Elden Ring white screen crash on PC. Elden Ring is a new fantasy action RPG game available for PC. And considering that it is new in the market, it’s prevalent to face different issues in the game. Among all, the one that has been...
  8. Elden Ring and other games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elden Ring and other games crashing: I start Elden ring on PC through steam and once the game starts and I get past the menu screen, or have it running for more than 20 seconds, the game crashes with no error report. I also launch Destiny 2 and crash after playing for 1 hour or sometimes after playing for 30...
  9. Elden Ring and other games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elden Ring and other games crashing: I start Elden ring on PC through steam and once the game starts and I get past the menu screen, or have it running for more than 20 seconds, the game crashes with no error report. I also launch Destiny 2 and crash after playing for 1 hour or sometimes after playing for 30...
  10. Fix Elden Ring flickering black screen boxes

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Elden Ring flickering black screen boxes: [ATTACH]In this post, we will talk about how to fix the Elden Ring flickering black screen boxes issue. Developed and published by FromSoftware, Elden Ring is a popular fantasy RPG game. The game is very new in the market, and considering this, it’s expected to face bugs and...