Windows 10: Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem)

Discus and support Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you see error code 0x8004dedc when using OneDrive for work or school, it could be because you are trying to use OneDrive for work or school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 28, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem)

Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem) Fix-Error-Code-0x8004dedc-in-OneDrive.png
    If you see error code 0x8004dedc when using OneDrive for work or school, it could be because you are trying to use OneDrive for work or school in a different region. For example, you may have moved recently to a different country when you received this error. Most of the work account and the school […]

This article Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem) first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 28, 2021
  3. How to change the geo-location

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that Microsoft Edge shows incorrect location of your computer. We know its pretty annoying.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue particular to Microsoft Edge or all browsers also?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue
    • Do you see the incorrect location on a specific website?

• Where did you input your town and post code to change the location?
    I would like to let you know that the Microsoft Edge will detect the location that is configured on the system.

I suggest that you turn off and turn on the Location option in Settings. To do so, follow these steps.

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.

• Click on Privacy on select Location
      tab.

• Check if Location is turned ON.

• If yes, turn it OFF and turn ON
    Hope this helps. If the issue persist, please post back with the required information. We’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem)

some Websites think I'm in Canada - Geo-locators show location correct

If you enter Network and Internet within Settings, last item in left hand list > Proxy

These are my settings

Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem) [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem)

1. Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem) - Similar Threads - Fix Error Code

2. How to fix this error code 0x80040c97 on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this error code 0x80040c97 on OneDrive: How to fix this error code 0x80040c97 on OneDrive, pls tell me, thanks for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-error-code-0x80040c97-on-onedrive/cc6f9e20-6ac2-4b91-8a20-836fe52a64ac
  3. How to fix this error code 0x80040c97 on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this error code 0x80040c97 on OneDrive: How to fix this error code 0x80040c97 on OneDrive, pls tell me, thanks for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-error-code-0x80040c97-on-onedrive/cc6f9e20-6ac2-4b91-8a20-836fe52a64ac
  4. How to fix OneDrive Error Code 0x8004de25 or 0x8004de85

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix OneDrive Error Code 0x8004de25 or 0x8004de85: [ATTACH]This article is about OneDrive error code 0x8004de25 or 0x8004de85 and its solutions. You may face issues with the sign-in process with OneDrive, client-server after installing the latest OneDrive update. The issues with cloud storage may have arisen due to pending...
  5. Fix: Error Code 0x80070005 in OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Fix: Error Code 0x80070005 in OneDrive: [ATTACH]When using OneDrive, if you receive error code 0x80070005 in OneDrive, it can happen in two scenarios. First is when you are setting up a regular Microsoft account, and second when setting up a Work or School account. This post will help you resolve the problem. The...
  6. Fix OneDrive Error Code 0x8007016a

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive Error Code 0x8007016a: [ATTACH]When using OneDrive, if you receive Error Code 0x8007016a, then it’s because of Files on Demand settings. In this post, we will suggest ways that will help you resolve the problem. Before we go ahead, make sure the PC is updated. You can check by clicking on Check for...
  7. Onedrive Problem after moving location

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive Problem after moving location: I was following this guide Change Location of OneDrive Folder in Windows 10 but musty have done something wrong. I successfully moven my OneDrive local folder from C:\Users\\OneDrive - <Company Name> to D:\Users\\OneDrive - <Company Name> however I was also syncing folders...
  8. OneDrive Error Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Error Code: I am getting error code 0x800704cf when I try to login to OneDrive. I am using Windows 10. Any suggestions/help greatly appreciated!! Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-error-code/818299a8-98b5-463c-8d6f-1fae6c376a08
  9. how do I validate my geo location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I validate my geo location: when I try to access a website, I keep getting the message, "the geo location cannot be validated" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-validate-my-geo-location/f17df530-084d-424e-861c-6c5b169d4575
  10. some Websites think I'm in Canada - Geo-locators show location correct

in Browsers and Email
    some Websites think I'm in Canada - Geo-locators show location correct: For about the past year and a half, some Websites think I'm in Canada for several PC’s in my house. Geo-locators show my location correctly. My issue shows up for several different browsers and I do not use Tor. I also do not use a VPN. I have not only visited the...