Windows 10: Fix Error Code 0x80242020 in Microsoft Store or Xbox App

Discus and support Fix Error Code 0x80242020 in Microsoft Store or Xbox App in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Are you receiving error code 0x80242020 when downloading apps from Microsoft Store or downloading games from Xbox App? It’s an annoying issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 12, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Error Code 0x80242020 in Microsoft Store or Xbox App

Fix Error Code 0x80242020 in Microsoft Store or Xbox App 0x80242020.png
    Are you receiving error code 0x80242020 when downloading apps from Microsoft Store or downloading games from Xbox App? It’s an annoying issue, but some of these suggestions can help you resolve the problem successfully. Why does this Error Code 0x80242020 occur? It can be because of various reasons, including corruption on the application level and […]

This article Fix Error Code 0x80242020 in Microsoft Store or Xbox App first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 12, 2022

2. Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, May 12, 2022
  3. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, May 12, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi, you could of course try
    Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10
    and then
    Re-register Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

You say you've tried this:
    Fix: Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 - Appuals.com

Are you using a VPN?

You could try
    Flush DNS Resolver Cache in Windows 10

This suggests the problem (amongst other things) could be related to services. Have you modified or disabled any? Worth checking.
    Fix: Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 - Appuals.com

(Tweaking.com's free repair tool has a useful option to reset services to default).

dalchina, May 12, 2022
Thema:

1. Fix Error Code 0x80242020 in Microsoft Store or Xbox App - Similar Threads - Fix Error Code

2. 0x80242020 error in store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80242020 error in store: Hello folks and experts. I keep getting error when I try to download my games in MS store. 0x80242020. Before when I launch and download i was able to do it perfectly fine. No changes made and Im not aware on anything....
  3. 0x80242020 error in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80242020 error in store: Hello folks and experts. I keep getting error when I try to download my games in MS store. 0x80242020. Before when I launch and download i was able to do it perfectly fine. No changes made and Im not aware on anything....
  4. 0x80242020 error in store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app error code- 0x80131500

Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app error code- 0x80131500: Hey i have gone to play minecraft when this popup came up, the picture is bellowi have tried all methods and i cannot even get onto the windows store without this popup as welli am very stuck and confused on what to do if any of you could get back to me it would really be...
  6. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app error code- 0x80131500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app error code- 0x80131500: Hey i have gone to play minecraft when this popup came up, the picture is bellowi have tried all methods and i cannot even get onto the windows store without this popup as welli am very stuck and confused on what to do if any of you could get back to me it would really be...
  7. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app: Hey i have gone to play minecraft when this popup came up, the picture is bellowi have tried all methods and i cannot even get onto the windows store without this popup as welli am very stuck and confused on what to do if any of you could get back to me it would really be...
  8. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app: Hey i have gone to play minecraft when this popup came up, the picture is bellowi have tried all methods and i cannot even get onto the windows store without this popup as welli am very stuck and confused on what to do if any of you could get back to me it would really be...
  9. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app

10. How to fix Xbox Error Code 0x80242020 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Xbox Error Code 0x80242020 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some Xbox owners as of late, have been experiencing error code 0x80242020. This error tends to appear whenever users try to download and install a new game or app to their Windows computers. This is a major problem for players because it makes it difficult for them to...