Windows 10: Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with Boot Camp

Discus and support Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with Boot Camp in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you installed Windows 10 on a Mac computer using Boot Camp, but find […] This article Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with Boot Camp

WinClub, Feb 5, 2021

2. Bluetooth is not working with Boot Camp after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

To enable your Bluetooth, run the Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder on your Mac and install the support software, which includes the latest drivers you need for Bluetooth.

• Check for software updates to make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are
      up to date.

• Run Boot Camp Assistant and install the support software, which includes the latest Boot Camp drivers you need for Bluetooth.
      You can find step-by-step directions at Apple’s Support Site here.
    After reinstalling the drivers, all paired devices from Windows 8.1 should still be paired and usable.

Ravinath P, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Wile E Win User
    To Boot Camp or not to Boot Camp?

Boot Camp still works on Tiger, too. My sister's Mac is still on Tiger, and it still boots to XP when she wants it to. You just can't download it anymore, so you have to already have it. I think it just doesn't update Boot Camp or the drivers anymore, but why fix it if it ain't broke? lol.

Wile E, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Tetsujin Win User

Boot Camp 6 upgrade not offered in Windows 10

from that page - "This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant."

..or you upgraded to Win10 before Boot Camp 6 was available?

Extract from the page you linked (renumbered)...

Tetsujin, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with Boot Camp - Similar Threads - Fix FaceTime Camera

2. Is boot camp free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is boot camp free?: I have a mac and the mac os is not doing everything I need it to so I decided to download windows. A lot of websites say it's free but I have seen some websites saying that you need a product key. I was wondering if I need a licence key to download windows through boot camp...
  3. Fix Boot Camp Assistant problems on Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Boot Camp Assistant problems on Mac: [ATTACH]Apple’s Boot Camp Assistant is a free utility that helps you set up your […] This article Fix Boot Camp Assistant problems on Mac first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC: Hi, I have downloaded windows 10 onto my Macbook with the help of Boot Camp. It runs great, I can use explorer etc. However, I want to activate my Windows 10 to download some apps, and it will not let me. Is there a way I can activate my windows 10 without a product key?...
  5. Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp: [IMG]So recently got a new 2020 macbook pro the 13” model and got windows 10 on it through bootcamp because I wanted to play some steam games. My problem arises when i want to connect my xbox one s controller to it and it wont appear on my laptop. I assumed it just took a...
  6. FaceTime HD Built in Camera on MacBook 16"not Working in Windows 10

FaceTime HD Built in Camera on MacBook 16"not Working in Windows 10: Morning All I run the following: 1 MacBook Pro 16" x 2019 x 1TB SSD 2 OSX Catalina 10.15.4 3 Parallels 15.1.3 4 Windows 10 - updated I have to note as a start that everything worked 100% 3 days ago on my previous MacBook 15" x 2015/16. EVERYTHING I migrated to the...
  7. facetime

in Cortana
    facetime: we downloaded facetime on my pc. now we cant find it to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facetime/25d18c6e-97e9-4076-b609-5895d2a313a2"
  8. Windows 10 Boot camp, Microphone doesn't appear to work

Windows 10 Boot camp, Microphone doesn't appear to work: I have had Windows 10 Bootcamp for a while since I changed from Mac to Windows, but when I move to Windows, my microphone with my headphones doesn't seem to work. The inline microphone works just as fine, but background noise is louder without an actual microphone. Any...
  9. Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp: I'm attempting a new install of Windows 10 (Pro) on an iMac using Boot Camp Assistant. I've tried it with both the .iso from the Microsoft web site and an .iso I created myself from the install DVD with the same result: the installation fails during Windows Setup with this...
  10. Facetime in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facetime in Windows: I have been attempting to install Facetime in Windows 10, so far without success. My understanding was that Facetime would install very easily provided the emulator, BlueStacks, was installed first. However, although I have installed BlueStacks I cannot open Facetime even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macbook 2018 Windows 10 not use camera