Windows 10: Fix Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver load error (1450) on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver load error (1450) on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you encounter the error message Failed to initialize BattlEye Service, Driver load error (1450) when you load a game on your Windows 10 PC,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 12, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver load error (1450) on Windows 10

Fix Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver load error (1450) on Windows 10 Failed-to-initialize-BattlEye-service-Driver-load-error-1450.png
    If you encounter the error message Failed to initialize BattlEye Service, Driver load error (1450) when you load a game on your Windows 10 PC, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions you can try to successfully resolve this issue. This error usually occurs […]

This article Fix Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver load error (1450) on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 12, 2021
  2. kuedon Win User

Battleye service error while trying to play pubg

hello guys! so i bought pubg yesterday and i tried to launch it but im getting this error: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported.i want to clarify that im not in test mode, i tried to disable it although its already off, i tried to disable driver enforcement signature and still nothing, tried getting into safe boot still same error..so i wanted to ask if u know anything more? or should i just re-install windows on my computer? thanks

kuedon, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Insiders - Fortnite BattlEye failed to launch

BattlEye service is unable to launch in many of the windows insider builds. This bug has been going on for one year already. In the previous builds, we would get a BSOD when launching Fortnite BattlEye service. At the September 2019 build (18958) I am
    still unable to launch the battleye service. Now, I am seeing an error message saying that windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions. I am an admin of my PC, and the fortnite folder is given all permissions.
    This is a problem with the BattlEye service since it says failed to launch the game. Is there a fix to this insider bug? Anyone encountering the same bug?

PillageVixen, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Fix Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver load error (1450) on Windows 10

Not able to start WMI and windows installer services on windows 2008 r2, error code 1450

I have a windows 2008 r2 server with WMI service in stopped state. When i try to restart the service it fails with ERROR CODE 1450. how do i fix it since a clean reboot hasn't helped much?

MohammedRafiq1, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Fix Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver load error (1450) on Windows 10

1. Fix Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver load error (1450) on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Failed initialize

2. Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 577.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 577.: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 577. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-initialize-battleye-service-driver-load/a73088e2-5544-4a74-b681-4d930f1cfb07
  3. Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 577.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 577.: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 577. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-initialize-battleye-service-driver-load/a73088e2-5544-4a74-b681-4d930f1cfb07
  4. Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 577.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some PC users after installing the Virtual DJ or any such software on their […] This article DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. AESMService: Platform Services initialization failed due to DAL error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AESMService: Platform Services initialization failed due to DAL error: AESMService: Platform Services initialization failed due to DAL error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aesmservice-platform-services-initialization/088205ea-c4d7-4b51-8ed2-df823c22eceb
  7. Fix The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]One of the errors you can encounter on the Windows system is the 0xc0000135 […] This article Fix The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Error 1450

Error 1450: I have been trying to update my abode flash player for the last couple of weeks and each time I keep getting Error 1450 "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" I have done multiple restarts and the issue still keeps persisting. I...
  9. How to: Fix Network Driver Constantly Fails To initialize?

How to: Fix Network Driver Constantly Fails To initialize?: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 1809, Build 17763.379 Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter HP Stream Laptop – 11-ah012dx Product number: 5LN67UA The system repeatedly loses connectivity and reports it no longer has an installed network driver. In Device Manager, the...
  10. Battleye service error while trying to play pubg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battleye service error while trying to play pubg: hello guys! so i bought pubg yesterday and i tried to launch it but im getting this error: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported.i want to clarify that im not in test mode, i tried to disable it although its already off, i tried to...