Windows 10: Fix Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC

Discus and support Fix Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This post features different solutions to fix the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC. Developed and published by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 5, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC

Fix Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC Fix-Final-Fantasy-7-Remake-Intergrade-FPS-drop-on-PC-e1650477889140.jpg
    This post features different solutions to fix the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC. Developed and published by Square Enix, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade is a popular action role-playing game. The game is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Windows. However, it’s almost impossible to find a […]

This article Fix Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 5, 2022
  2. teots Win User

Final fantasy 7 remake

I wonder has final fantasy 7 remake release for pc ?

teots, May 5, 2022
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    Final Fantasy 7 REMAKE

Final Fantasy 7 has one of the most vocal fanbases of all Final Fantasy games before you even dive into the expanded world of FF7 with Dirge of Cerberus (whether you think its awful or not), Crisis Core which I believe is responsible for a lot of the desire for this remake, and then you have advent children. FF7 is also a game that is hugely nostalgic for people who played the original release even while the original does not stand the test of time.

Darkleoco, May 5, 2022
  4. Dull Byte Win User

Sudden FPS drop/Stutter

Since 2 days ago, I just turned on my Computer, and it starting having issues while I was playing Witcher 3 (starts with decent fpsm and then very low fps, dropping to 35, then 20, and stopping at 12 or so, in a matter of seconds, in a matter of 1min of starting the game), also stuttering without any high demanding programs, randomly. I was playing at 45-60 fps, without any stutters or sudden fps drop. Have tried other games the issue persists. Even setup everything to low settings.
    I have ran several tests with several tools, all seems normal, no sudden memory spikes, or temperature raising out of the ordinary, nothing that would indicate such an fps drop or stuttering.

MSI Afterburner

I also did the reset option on Windows10, completly cleaned out all my personal info from the windows partition.
    So at this point, I am not sure if it is a software issue or a hardware issue.
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Edit: I kept doing some tests to find out the issue. And this happened before and I was able to replicate it. Same thing happened as before, till I set it up to fullscreen, Alt+Tab from the game and then back to the game, FPS went up to 50 again, stable and good, dropped after a couple of seconds. After a bit it went to 2-5 fps, and I had to shutdown the game, because even the sound was getting messed up.

MSI Afterburner 2

In this image those ups and downs in the GPU usage are when the fps dropped really hard and the sound got messed up.

Dull Byte, May 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Fix Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC - Similar Threads - Fix Final Fantasy

2. Fps drops and stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and stutters: So I used this debloater tool to debloat my windows 11 and soon I used the restore point I made but it gives me lower fps rhan before I used the debloater and alot of stutters...
  3. Fps drops and stutters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops and stutters: So I used this debloater tool to debloat my windows 11 and soon I used the restore point I made but it gives me lower fps rhan before I used the debloater and alot of stutters...
  4. Battlefield 2042 FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues on PC [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Battlefield 2042 FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues on PC [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Here is a complete guide to fix the FPS drops and stuttering issues on Battlefield 2042 on your Windows PC. Battlefield 2042 is a multiplayer-focused first-person shooter game and is a recent addition to the Battlefield series. However, some gamers have already...
  5. [FIXED] XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Launcher Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [FIXED] XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Launcher Errors: So, I recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate for the month, and one of the games available for download on PC is Final Fantasy VII Windows 10 Edition. I've downloaded it several times, to both my regular HDD and SSD, and always face the same problem: when I attempt to play it,...
  6. XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Errors: So, I recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate for the month, and one of the games available for download on PC is Final Fantasy VII Windows 10 Edition. I've downloaded it several times, to both my regular HDD and SSD, and always face the same problem: when I attempt to play it,...
  7. FPS drop and stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS drop and stutter: Dell G7 7588 Windows 10 Version: 1909 OS Build: 1836.1316 BIOS: 1.14.0 Processor: i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 12 CPU GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design, 8GB RAM: 16GB Problem: FPS drops and stuttering when playing Overwatch I haven't played Overwatch for 3 months+,...
  8. FPS DROPS AND STUTTERS

in Windows 10 Customization
    FPS DROPS AND STUTTERS: Eveytime when i play a game my fps drops and stutters of lot.And i don't know how to fix it.And i was using my pc for 2 months.Could you help me fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps-drops-and-stutters/1b0a26e1-f4aa-4258-8042-c564217d0973
  9. Final fantasy 7 remake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final fantasy 7 remake: I wonder has final fantasy 7 remake release for pc ? 167607
  10. Issues with stuttering/fps drops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with stuttering/fps drops: There is a TLDR at the end of this post but please read this thoroughly! Hi! Thank you in advance for reading and thinking along with me. I have some stuttering (no monitor issues) going with my laptop. It happened a few days ago and since then it's becoming really a...