Windows 10: Fix for AMD Control Centre Not Loading

Discus and support Fix for AMD Control Centre Not Loading in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; For reasons unexplained, my Radeon Control Centre stopped loading, meaning that I had no control over my graphics cards. No power settings, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Gurn Blanston, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Fix for AMD Control Centre Not Loading

For reasons unexplained, my Radeon Control Centre stopped loading, meaning that I had no control over my graphics cards. No power settings, no temperature monitoring, and no Crossfire support. I struggled with this for a few months , even asking questions here to no avail. I removed and clean installed the graphics drivers and Control Centre, and even did an in place upgrade/repair of Windows to try to get it working, but no luck. Here's how to fix it: On your C drive, locate the %user%/appdata/Local/AMD/CN folder and delete the CN folder. Reboot the PC and when it has completely booted, right click the desktop and choose "AMD Radeon Software". It should load now without issue. The only drawback to this method (and I can't find a workaround) is that you lose all of your game and software stats. You have to reconfigure your settings and power control. But hey, at least you have control over your graphics card again... I hope this helps someone, because it drove me crazy. Fix for AMD Control Centre Not Loading :)

:)

Gurn Blanston, Jun 13, 2021
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Fix for AMD Control Centre Not Loading

1. Fix for AMD Control Centre Not Loading - Similar Threads - Fix AMD Control

2. I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.: I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads. I have restarted my pc and refreshed and it still loads and loads even if the driver version is visible and selected....
  3. I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.: I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads. I have restarted my pc and refreshed and it still loads and loads even if the driver version is visible and selected....
  4. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd catalyst control: AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to do to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-catalyst-control/228c0f19-2b5f-41ac-a12f-a9280088258c
  5. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amd catalyst control: AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to do to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-catalyst-control/228c0f19-2b5f-41ac-a12f-a9280088258c
  6. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. AMD Radeon Control Centre Software Suddenly Won't Open

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon Control Centre Software Suddenly Won't Open: As the title describes, I can no longer open my AMD control panel. If I try, I just get the spinning donut and then nothing. I do however, get a error in the event viewer: [img] This software used to sit in my system tray, but not any more. I have tried rolling back...
  8. Network and sharing centre not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network and sharing centre not loading: My pc is a hp probook 450 g6 The problem started when it showed me the 3f0 errorhard drive not found after trying many solutions, I managed to boot in legacy mode and did not have to do a fresh install. However, apps like office and especially my settings kept loading...
  9. AMD Catalyst Control Center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AMD Catalyst Control Center: Hallo liebe Community, Ich habe im Task-Manager den Prozess "Catalyst Control Center" der für den Internet-Zugang Ethernet zuständig ist vermutlich gelöscht ... Was kann ich unternehmen? Vielen vielen Dank Gruß Günther...
  10. AMD Catalist Control Center

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Catalist Control Center: Hello how to forbid me automatically installed AMD Catalyst Control Center.I have disabled my updated drivers and how does it just not clear to me.And I install can not adjust the brightness of the display.Thanks! 57466