Windows 10: Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games

Discus and support Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I first used to play gta5 and far cry 4 perfectly and other games too, but recently FPS has dropped down to 14-20 frames. So I inquired about Hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sid007JC, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Sid007JC Win User

Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games

I first used to play gta5 and far cry 4 perfectly and other games too, but recently FPS has dropped down to 14-20 frames. So I inquired about Hardware damages at service centers but there was no issue, the technician told me that it was due to the OS. So please help me. My configuration is i3 6th gen,4 gb ram, 2 gb Nvidia 920 MX graphics. All the Games I play are bought either on steam or Uplay.

:)

Sid007JC, Jul 30, 2018

2. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jul 30, 2018
  3. FPS drop in games

I saw also fps drops with some DX9 games at least since the anniversary update (I even did a fresh install but was the same), the only DX9 game that I play that had fps issues was 4Story (some had no changes, for example TERA, Final Fantasy XIII...), I usually
    had 20-30fps minimum and it runs at 1fps or even lower.

The only way I found to play it was to change the d3d9.dll with the version of it before the anniversary update. A friend also had fps drops in CS:GO with w10 anniversary, so I think the problem is with that file and it should be fixed... There are posts
    that talk about disabling Game DVR in the XBOX app, but since my computer does not meet the requirements I didn't test it.

Daniel_94PT, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Tonlukos Win User

drop fps every game

I used to play every games in win 10,it' very good.but after auto last update it cause low performance and drop fps every games.please help or fix it!

Tonlukos, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games - Similar Threads - Fix FPS drops

2. Sudden FPS Drops in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden FPS Drops in games: Hello, So quite recently, I was forced naturally by windows to update to Windows 11. I was quite pessimistic, but then I read more about it and so I did not mind having it after ensuring that new update does not decrease your performance. Well, i hoped that's the thing, yet...
  3. Sudden FPS Drops in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden FPS Drops in games: Hello, So quite recently, I was forced naturally by windows to update to Windows 11. I was quite pessimistic, but then I read more about it and so I did not mind having it after ensuring that new update does not decrease your performance. Well, i hoped that's the thing, yet...
  4. Sudden drop in fps while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden drop in fps while gaming: So I play this game called VALORANT on my HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop which is about more than a year old and for a few weeks I am experiencing sudden frame drops while playing. It runs fine for a few moments and then again I experience the frame drops. I tried turning off my...
  5. Sudden drop in fps while gaming

Sudden drop in fps while gaming: So I play this game called VALORANT on my HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop which is about more than a year old and for a few weeks I am experiencing sudden frame drops while playing. It runs fine for a few moments and then again I experience the frame drops. I tried turning off my...
  6. Fps drops in all games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops in all games.: I Have a 1050, i5 3570, asrock b75m, 8gb ram but different, one with xmp, one 1600mhz, the other 1333mhz, different voltage, SSD, hdd and it makes me stutter in all games, low/high it doesn't matter what I give, why it sttutering me in all games? I changed almost everything,...
  7. Fps drops in all games.

Fps drops in all games.: I Have a 1050, i5 3570, asrock b75m, 8gb ram but different, one with xmp, one 1600mhz, the other 1333mhz, different voltage, SSD, hdd and it makes me stutter in all games, low/high it doesn't matter what I give, why it sttutering me in all games? I changed almost everything,...
  8. FPS drops in all games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS drops in all games: Since I factory reset my laptop about 2,5 years ago 3 years old laptop now, I am experiencing huge FPS drops when gaming. When FPS drops, voltage also drops significantly from cca. 23 to cca. 13 or even 6. CPU clock drops, GPU clock drops only sometimes resulting in even...
  9. FPS drops suddenly in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops suddenly in games: Since nearly 2 months I've been experiencing issues while gaming. While playing CSGO at 48 fpscapped there tho the framerate sometimes drops from 48 to 5-6 ingame for nearly 2 to 3 minutes thus making th game unplayable during that time. It happens every 10 to 15 minutes...
  10. Sudden FPS drops in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden FPS drops in games: I have installed Windows 10 via bootcamp on my iMac 5K 2017. For years I played games on it on windows without any problem, and it gets 60fps in max graphics at 1440p resolution in many games, even in recent ones. Suddenly, without me doing anything wrong or different, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. in game fps drops suddenly windows 10