Windows 10: Fix for KB4532693

Discus and support Fix for KB4532693 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help me to fix the problem on KB4532693.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JHUNJULIE, Mar 30, 2020.

1. JHUNJULIE Win User

Fix for KB4532693

Please help me to fix the problem on KB4532693.

:)

JHUNJULIE, Mar 30, 2020
  2. gingeraz Win User

KB4532693 and 4244 fix

I uninstalled the updates Friday night. I have rebooted several times. I do not see my files.

I thought I paused my updates and yet KB4534132 and KB4532693 were installed on 02/15/20. I will uninstall 2693 now.

gingeraz, Mar 30, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 30, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Fix for KB4532693

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Fix for KB4532693

1. Fix for KB4532693 - Similar Threads - Fix KB4532693

2. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  3. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  4. How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?: I bought a new type-c earphones and after connecting it to my laptop, the speakers are good but the mic are full of static and BG noise. I connected it to my phone to check if my earphone's at fault but the quality is krisp. So I thought maybe the type-c plug in my laptop is...
  5. How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?

How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?: I bought a new type-c earphones and after connecting it to my laptop, the speakers are good but the mic are full of static and BG noise. I connected it to my phone to check if my earphone's at fault but the quality is krisp. So I thought maybe the type-c plug in my laptop is...
  6. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  7. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  8. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. KB4532693 and data loss - fixed or pulled from Windows Update yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KB4532693 and data loss - fixed or pulled from Windows Update yet?: Hi! Earlyish last month I saw a thread about KB4532693 causing data loss and profile corruption, with several sufferers in the comments. I immediately paused Updates for safety; I can accept some little issues, but data loss is my number one fear. I haven't seen any news...
  10. KB4532693 and 4244 fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4532693 and 4244 fix: I have stopped updates after 2693 and 4244 were installed. My files are gone and my login has changed. Am currently restoring my backup which will take days. Is there a fix from Microsoft? I have researched and do not know what the next step is....
Tags: