Windows 10: Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11.

Discus and support Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; You guys have been facing this issue with your Bluetooth audio devices like tws and headsets. Here is the perfect guide to fix that.It was easy to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by P.M.SALMAN KHAN, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11.

You guys have been facing this issue with your Bluetooth audio devices like tws and headsets. Here is the perfect guide to fix that.It was easy to disable the Hands-Free Telephony on Windows 7-10. But on arriving at Windows 11, we cannot open devices and printers as most control panels subdivisions were redirected/transitioned to Settings, whereas Windows 10 and below had. So here is a workaround to disable that to enjoy Stereo. If you're on Windows 7, 8,8.1 & 10, you can follow this guide: shorturl.at/ijvBSIf you're on Windows 11, Follow Me:Note : Windows Version: Windows 11 Dev Preview 2

:)

P.M.SALMAN KHAN, Apr 2, 2022

2. Bluetooth headset quality issues

My bluetooth headphones switch to low audio quality.

• They are fine after getting paired the first time
    • I do not have hands - free telephony selected
    • When I turn them on again they only switch to low quality
    • I have to forget the device and re-pair them

HOW DOES A COMPANY LIKE MICROSOFT NOT HAVE THIS SORTED OUT YET. I GET ON MY CHROMEBOOK AND DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANY OF THIS. IF THERE WAS AND SORT OF COMPETITION MICROSOFT WOULD BE SCREWED FOR THEIR ANTI USER PRACTICES.

JustinNagy, Apr 2, 2022
  3. navio1973 Win User
    Nokia XL low quality of the voice call on the speakers when using bluetooth hands free

when I call someone with the bluetooth hands free of my car, the audio quality of the voice on the speakers is very low. With my old N8, the quality was perfect.

navio1973, Apr 2, 2022
  4. 0x6A7232 Win User

Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11.

Fix for bluetooth headphones or speaker using hands-free audio when you only want normal audio output, not hands free

This is a fix for disabling the hands-free feature Bluetooth devices using hands-free when you don't want to use that feature, or if the hands-free option is causing low-quality audio output. I got this from user

Xilinxxx
    who posted the link in a reply to a thread about this issue.

Fix for poor A2DP quality for Bluetooth headphones under Windows 8, 8.1 and 10! | Visser I/O

Copied from the above source:

Fix for poor A2DP quality for Bluetooth headphones under Windows 8, 8.1 and 10!

I’ve been happily using my Bluebuds X Bluetooth Headphones for the past 6 months without problem between my Windows 7 laptop and Sony Xperia Sola but after updating to Windows 8 this peace has ended in cracking and hissing reminiscent of low quality internet
    radio.

To resolve this and bring back full A2DP high quality Bluetooth streaming try the following:

1. Open Devices and Printers from Hardware and Sound within the Control Panel
    2. Expand the Bluetooth headphone listed under Devices by double clicking it
    3. Switch to the Services tab within the Properties dialog
    4. Turn off Hands-free Telephony and click OK

Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11. ab017546-39bf-47bf-9e4f-925351fc7806?upload=true.jpg

Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11. f6a1e801-27fc-4e12-b598-cc414cd32128?upload=true.jpg

Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11. b9d08183-c8cf-4825-b10c-3853c1df9fef?upload=true.jpg

Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11. de45e86f-5c9e-4655-9a44-72c3b4beb7aa?upload=true.jpg

Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11. 37ba7219-4341-4f62-ba73-993d4036baa6?upload=true.jpg

PUBLISHED BY

Michael Visser

I'm a WordPress Plugin developer, UAV & Raspberry Pi enthusiast and general tinkerer. This visser.io domain
    serves as my development playground for non-WordPress Plugin projects.

View all posts by Michael Visser

0x6A7232, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11.

1. Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11. - Similar Threads - Fix Low Bluetooth

2. How to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth Microphone Not Working When Hands Free Telephony is Disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth Microphone Not Working When Hands Free Telephony is Disabled?: Hey, I recently got a pair of Skull Candy Hesh Evo Wireless/Bluetooth headphones. Upon using them on Windows 11 I noticed that my audio quality was really bad. I did some investigating and found that whenever I was using the microphone alongside the audio so both input and...
  3. How to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth Microphone Not Working When Hands Free Telephony is Disabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth Microphone Not Working When Hands Free Telephony is Disabled?: Hey, I recently got a pair of Skull Candy Hesh Evo Wireless/Bluetooth headphones. Upon using them on Windows 11 I noticed that my audio quality was really bad. I did some investigating and found that whenever I was using the microphone alongside the audio so both input and...
  4. Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony: Over the past couple of years I have had a problem that i haven't been able to find a suitable solution for. I use a Bluetooth headset for everyday use, alongside a dedicated microphone. But when I connect my headset, programs for example games and other programs utilizing...
  5. Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony

Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony: Over the past couple of years I have had a problem that i haven't been able to find a suitable solution for. I use a Bluetooth headset for everyday use, alongside a dedicated microphone. But when I connect my headset, programs for example games and other programs utilizing...
  6. Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality: In Windows 11...When connecting gaming headsets, and bluethoot headsets and even bt speakers I experience poor sound quality, I mean tape quality... however if I disable the recording in the old sound settings the quality is back, how to do I a fix? this this is a showstopper...
  7. Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality

Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality: In Windows 11...When connecting gaming headsets, and bluethoot headsets and even bt speakers I experience poor sound quality, I mean tape quality... however if I disable the recording in the old sound settings the quality is back, how to do I a fix? this this is a showstopper...
  8. Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11.: You guys have been facing this issue with your Bluetooth audio devices like tws and headsets. Here is the perfect guide to fix that.It was easy to disable the Hands-Free Telephony on Windows 7-10. But on arriving at Windows 11, we cannot open devices and printers as most...
  9. Headset Hands free telephony

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Hands free telephony: Hi. I have been using my headset with my Windows 10 PC for a while now. But the sound quality went bad and I searched for a solution in youtube. I was told to go to devices and printers and go to properties of the headset and then uncheck the Hands-free telephony box. After...
  10. Bluetooth devices output only as Hands-free Telephony quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth devices output only as Hands-free Telephony quality: I have a Bluetooth adapter USB-BT400 USB from Asus and I am trying to connect Bluetooth devices to my PC. However I keep having the same issue where Windows 10 identifies these devices as 'Bluetooth Handsfree audio'. This causes the audio to become very poor quality, play in...