Windows 10: Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly

Discus and support Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello if you're having issue like trying to access Microsoft Store but it closes instantly and if you watch Microsoft Edge and it complains about HTML5... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aleksi Jussila, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly

Hello if you're having issue like trying to access Microsoft Store but it closes instantly and if you watch Microsoft Edge and it complains about HTML5 well I found a solution that fixed all of that for me because I looked up all kinds of solutions none worked until I reached Microsoft Support,

All you have to download is: Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1809Oct I have an Insider Preview Build so your Operating System might not be x64 bit and updated to version 1809 but after I downloaded, ran it and allowed it to restart my system multiple times all my problems ended there and I hope yours does too, I assume why everything was broken for me is because I installed the Windows 10 OEM for my custom computer without giving Windows access to Wi-Fi or LAN to update the System.

:)

Aleksi Jussila, Dec 2, 2018

2. Windows store closes automatically

Sorry, but this doesn't work. It made the problem worse. The Store did open, but it closed the instant I tried to type the name of an app in the search box. After following your suggestion, now the Store opens and closes instantly by itself.

Mauricio _846, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it

Edge is Awesome for Browsing. Seems like this is a problem that many users are facing.
    Do this: Disconnect your Internet and follow these steps

Steps: Microsoft Edge Closes Immediately after opening - Solved | Fix Errors

Windows10users, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly

Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly

1. Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft Store

2. My microsoft store opens then closes instantly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store opens then closes instantly: i have uninstalled and then proceeded to reinstall the app but noting has worked so far i have cleared the cache , troubleshooted the app and it came up as nothing wrong with it even tho i can see with my eyes that it **** also reset it in settings still nothing worked...
  3. My microsoft store opens then closes instantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store opens then closes instantly: i have uninstalled and then proceeded to reinstall the app but noting has worked so far i have cleared the cache , troubleshooted the app and it came up as nothing wrong with it even tho i can see with my eyes that it **** also reset it in settings still nothing worked...
  4. My microsoft store opens then closes instantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cant launch microsoft store and it instantly closes every time it opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant launch microsoft store and it instantly closes every time it opens: how do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-microsoft-store-and-it-instantly/b39931f6-cb14-4c6a-be7c-fc43c83f9def
  6. i cant launch microsoft store and it instantly closes every time it opens

i cant launch microsoft store and it instantly closes every time it opens: how do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-microsoft-store-and-it-instantly/b39931f6-cb14-4c6a-be7c-fc43c83f9def
  7. Microsoft Store closing on open

Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  8. Microsoft Store closing on open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  9. Microsoft Store closing on open

10. Microsoft store and all apps installed from it instantly close once opened

Microsoft store and all apps installed from it instantly close once opened: I have been having this issue for a few months now, after i left my laptop and it was fully dead for a week the store and apps started working, but the next day the issue reappeared, once the app opens only the function bar and borders appear for less than a second then the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1809Oct

2. microsoft store closes instantly

3. microsoft store open and closes automatically

4. microsoft store apps opens then closes fixed,
  5. microsoft store instantly closing,
  6. what is wrong with a system when the microsoft store is closing by its self after opening it,
  7. Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1809Oct DOWNLOAD,
  8. microsoft store closing issues,
  9. store opening and closing instantly problem,
  10. microsoft store closes,
  11. microsoft store closing,
  12. microsoft store opens and closes immediately 1809,
  13. microsoft store closing isntantly