Windows 10: Fix for PrintNightmare security threat

Discus and support Fix for PrintNightmare security threat in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I update my laptop to guard against the PrintNightmare security threat that the media is reporting? I am running Windows 10.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chris Saunders 35, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Fix for PrintNightmare security threat

How do I update my laptop to guard against the PrintNightmare security threat that the media is reporting? I am running Windows 10.

:)

Chris Saunders 35, Jul 7, 2021

2. security threat

Biswa66,

Please stay with this thread
    security threat
    try the suggestions and

post your results.

Don't start yet another new thread about this

hacktool: win32/autokms issue.

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Biswa66 Win User
    security threat

* Merged *

tried all possible steps. no resul defender security centre continues to give notification about the same threat again again C:\Windows\Temp\SppExtComObjHook.dll.. when try to find this
    path it shows nothing is there in c drive like that. tell me how can I get rid of it?

Biswa66, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Biswa66 Win User

Fix for PrintNightmare security threat

security threat

windows defender security centre continuously giving notification about same threat again and again though I deleted the threat so many time. pls help me to fix it. hacktool: win32/autokms.. and also my laptop became slow.

Biswa66, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Fix for PrintNightmare security threat

1. Fix for PrintNightmare security threat - Similar Threads - Fix PrintNightmare security

2. SECURITY THREAT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SECURITY THREAT: I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support...
  3. SECURITY THREAT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SECURITY THREAT: I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support...
  4. SECURITY THREAT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how to fix Printnightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix Printnightmare: Hi All,I need to fix this print nightmare issue can anyone suggest it.I am using the windows server 2019 server and printer role configure after patching start facing issues for all users.Thanks Abdul Latheef...
  6. how to fix Printnightmare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix Printnightmare: Hi All,I need to fix this print nightmare issue can anyone suggest it.I am using the windows server 2019 server and printer role configure after patching start facing issues for all users.Thanks Abdul Latheef...
  7. Printnightmare security patch

Printnightmare security patch: Hello. Looking for help finding and downloading this security patch. I have WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 bit SP1. While searching, thought I found it. There were 2 options for download: XLSX MICROSOFT EXCEL & CSV COMMA VALUE. None of this means anything to me. Maybe I was in the...
  8. I am protected against the PrintNIghtmare security flaw ?

I am protected against the PrintNIghtmare security flaw ?: What is the bug fix name or version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-protected-against-the-printnightmare-security/0e326421-d82c-4539-aff8-59475e0a90c7
  9. Fix for PrintNightmare security threat

Fix for PrintNightmare security threat: How do I update my laptop to guard against the PrintNightmare security threat that the media is reporting? I am running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fix-for-printnightmare-security-threat/1a2bc736-558a-41ef-8a4d-b82f05350cae
  10. security threat

security threat: is danielgm.net cloudcompare software a security threat ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-threat/19808438-5e63-49d1-9f2b-fb3787d79e78