Windows 10: Fix Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Many users are complaining that Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup. According to them, the game crashes immediately after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 30, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup on Windows PC

Fix Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup on Windows PC Forza-Horizon-5-keeps-crashing.png
    Many users are complaining that Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup. According to them, the game crashes immediately after they launch it, whereas some users have said that the game crashes after 5 to 10 minutes of launching. There could be many causes of this problem, as a false positive flag from […]

This article Fix Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Andre for Directly, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Fix Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup on Windows PC

EriksonBautista24, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Fix Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup on Windows PC

1. Fix Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 5 crashing at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 crashing at startup: My friends forza has been crashing at startup ever since he redownloaded it. Not letting him to even get in the game, in the bottom right it says launching game …seconds as soon as it hits 20seconds the screen disappears and closes forza. Done everything there is and am...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 crashes on startup: Hello,When i boot Forza Horizon 5 up it never fully launches the game, it tries to boot and i only see the logo for a minute and after that it dissapears. I don't get any error code. I even reinstalled windows 2 times.Can someone help me?...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashes on startup: Hello,When i boot Forza Horizon 5 up it never fully launches the game, it tries to boot and i only see the logo for a minute and after that it dissapears. I don't get any error code. I even reinstalled windows 2 times.Can someone help me?...
  5. How to fix crashing Forza Horizon 5 in startup???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix crashing Forza Horizon 5 in startup???: Hello!I'm having trouble playing Forza Horizon 5He flies in the picture. I can’t do anything, I have a Steam version 1730599760521906677 5 BEX64 There is no data 0 ForzaHorizon5.exe 1.538.198.0 00000000 StackHash_2264 0.0.0.0 00000000 PCH_84_FROM_unknown+0x0000000000000000...
  6. How to fix crashing Forza Horizon 5 in startup???

How to fix crashing Forza Horizon 5 in startup???: Hello!I'm having trouble playing Forza Horizon 5He flies in the picture. I can’t do anything, I have a Steam version 1730599760521906677 5 BEX64 There is no data 0 ForzaHorizon5.exe 1.538.198.0 00000000 StackHash_2264 0.0.0.0 00000000 PCH_84_FROM_unknown+0x0000000000000000...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing at startup: Hiya,So as the title suggests, my horizon 5 keeps crashing at launch. I just don't know why and I'm not getting an error code either. When launching, the game at some point shows a small splash screen, this stays for about 10 seconds and then it disappears without any error...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing at startup

Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing at startup: Hiya,So as the title suggests, my horizon 5 keeps crashing at launch. I just don't know why and I'm not getting an error code either. When launching, the game at some point shows a small splash screen, this stays for about 10 seconds and then it disappears without any error...
  9. forza horizon 5 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 5 crashing on startup: every time i start forza horizon 5 it crashes at the tacho screen and cannot proceed further, i have tried the majority of fixes but no matter what i cannot proceed further in the loading screenFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...
  10. forza horizon 5 crashing on startup

forza horizon 5 crashing on startup: every time i start forza horizon 5 it crashes at the tacho screen and cannot proceed further, i have tried the majority of fixes but no matter what i cannot proceed further in the loading screenFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...