Windows 10: Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

Discus and support Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get to the windows setup screen where I select the language and then the screen freeze and im not able to use the keyboard or mouse at all. Updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tony Eclipse, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

I get to the windows setup screen where I select the language and then the screen freeze and im not able to use the keyboard or mouse at all. Updated the bios and tried windows 10 and 11 and same problem with both

:)

Tony Eclipse, Mar 19, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2024
  3. My pc screen is frozen

Last pm my desktop HP Windows 10 had a frozen screen. I have explained in part what I have tried. I have worked for hours with nothing happening. I used a google search to do many things that were suggested.
    Pressed Esc 2 times, tried Alt ctrl delete- finally the screen with taskmanager showed but, while the mouse will move clicking it does nothing. There were several other "fixes" with different keys that I can find and write out for you if needed. I decided to switch to the other hard drive. I hooked it up. Turned on the pc and I got the same exact frozen screen!! I took out a very old screen and tried the that screen. It was frozen also. If I need to take it in to a computer repair company. I am not sure what I take in. But I pray there is help for me.
    Thank you for any help. Bonnie

Bonnie Jean, Mar 19, 2024
  4. CK011885 Win User

Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

1. Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc - Similar Threads - Fix frozen screen

2. Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc: I get to the windows setup screen where I select the language and then the screen freeze and im not able to use the keyboard or mouse at all. Updated the bios and tried windows 10 and 11 and same problem with both...
  3. Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc: I get to the windows setup screen where I select the language and then the screen freeze and im not able to use the keyboard or mouse at all. Updated the bios and tried windows 10 and 11 and same problem with both...
  4. Installing windows 11 onto a new build pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 onto a new build pc: I am trying to install windows 11 onto my new build pc but it freezes on the "where do you want to install Windows" part. I have a completely empty SSD and when I hit next on that page I get the hourglass of death that never goes away....
  5. Installing windows 11 onto a new build pc

Installing windows 11 onto a new build pc: I am trying to install windows 11 onto my new build pc but it freezes on the "where do you want to install Windows" part. I have a completely empty SSD and when I hit next on that page I get the hourglass of death that never goes away....
  6. PC Frozen on "Just a Moment" after new install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Frozen on "Just a Moment" after new install: Hello,I have a PC that i have loaded a new install of windows to from one of our WDS images. The image works on every other PC except for this one. The pc installs Windows and reboots to get me in to the OOBE but freezes on the Just a moment screen before it can load up.I...
  7. PC Frozen on "Just a Moment" after new install

PC Frozen on "Just a Moment" after new install: Hello,I have a PC that i have loaded a new install of windows to from one of our WDS images. The image works on every other PC except for this one. The pc installs Windows and reboots to get me in to the OOBE but freezes on the Just a moment screen before it can load up.I...
  8. PC Frozen on "Just a Moment" after new install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. New PC Frozen on this Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC Frozen on this Screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jnes1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxz5uo/new_pc_frozen_on_this_screen/
  10. Downloading windows onto a new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading windows onto a new PC: So I recently bought a new PC and when windows starts to install on it I get this message. "Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation". But even whe I restart I still get the message. Can someone help?...