Windows 10: Fix GfxUI.exe High CPU usage on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix GfxUI.exe High CPU usage on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If in your Task Manager you see a process named GfxUi.exe consuming a lot of your resources, and are wondering what it is, then this post will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 19, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix GfxUI.exe High CPU usage on Windows 11/10

Fix GfxUI.exe High CPU usage on Windows 11/10 GfxUI-exe-High-CPU-usage.jpg
    If in your Task Manager you see a process named GfxUi.exe consuming a lot of your resources, and are wondering what it is, then this post will be able to help you. Even though it is a genuine process, it is not supposed to consume high CPU, Memory or Disk usage. So, if GfxUI.exe is causing […]

This article Fix GfxUI.exe High CPU usage on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Rhaine C. Win User

Cpu usage high until i open task manager

Greetings,

I appreciate your swift response, if the above steps did not work no worries,since this is an open forum we can ask assistance from other community volunteers with their feedback and suggestion with this issue.

For the meantime you can try the steps mentioned in this links below.

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-high-c...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wsappx-causing-hi...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-service-host-diag...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-high-disk-usage-b...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

With Warm Regards,

Rhaine C., Jan 19, 2022
  3. Ege. Win User
    windows 10.exe high cpu usage

hey

yesterday i found that my cpu usage is so high and windows 10.exe is responsible for it. it uses %60 cpu constantly and when i try to execute, it starts again automatically. i tried windows deffender to scan but it couldnt find any malware etc. also when
    i diconnected from internet and killed windows 10.exe from task manager it is not coming back.

i hope you can find a sollution.

thank you inadvance

ps: i am using windows 10 64 bit.

4. Fix GfxUI.exe High CPU usage on Windows 11/10

Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix

Hi i'm writing here to post an answer to the Windows 10 High CPU issue that i found and also ask the Microsoft Team why does this occur so i can understand it.

So to the answer; my CPU usage all of the sudden became high over the last few weeks, i'd tried to trouble shoot as others and Microsoft had suggested, though nothing worked. Microsoft has suggested to create a new account and transfer files which also proved
    fruitless after transferring files as explorer.exe again consumed high CPU usage. It was just luck that i stumbled across the solution in one of these threads that linked to an answer from 2011.

Firstly i just want to state that i did download process explorer and it had revealed it was explorer.exe causing high CPU usage and not a .dll file.

The solution:

Broken icons on desktop. That's it. After reading The Solution i found i had 3 desktop files with no
    icons at all. I deleted these three files (two shortcuts, one PDF) and instantly the CPU usage by explorer.exe dropped from a constant 38-40% down to 0.2%

I was wondering if someone or Microsoft might be able to clarify what causes this to actually happen?

Thank you

jeremymeehan, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Fix GfxUI.exe High CPU usage on Windows 11/10

1. Fix GfxUI.exe High CPU usage on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix GfxUI exe

2. Fix Widgets high CPU usage in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Widgets high CPU usage in Windows 11: [ATTACH]The in-built Widget platform of Windows 11 is an excellent feature that enhances its appeal significantly. However, this helpful feature might use too much CPU. That, in turn, will cause an overall decrease in the system’s performance. Moreover, it will also cause a...
  3. Fix msedgewebview2.exe High CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix msedgewebview2.exe High CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]The ‘Details’ tab in the Task Manager enlists a large number of processes that run in the background of your PC. In Windows 11 is this one particular process named ‘msedgewebview2.exe’ which people are concerned is consuming too much unnecessary CPU memory and...
  4. Fix PresentationFontCache.exe High CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix PresentationFontCache.exe High CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some users are complaining that a process called PresentationFontCache.exe is consuming high resources on their Windows 11/10 computers. According to them, when they started probing they saw that PresentationFontCache.exe is causing high CPU and Memory usage in their...
  5. Fix Malwarebytes high CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Malwarebytes high CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If Malwarebytes is causing high CPU and Memory usage issues on Windows 11/10, follow these troubleshooting tips and tricks to fix it. There could be various reasons why Malwarebytes is in such an unusual state. However, here are some of the possible causes and...
  6. Fix WaasMedic.exe High CPU or Disk Usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix WaasMedic.exe High CPU or Disk Usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]The Windows Update Medic Service (WaasMedic.exe) is a Windows Service that was introduced in Windows 10. This Service has been introduced to repair Windows Update components from damage so that the computer can continue to receive updates. Now if WaasMedic.exe is...
  7. Fix PowerShell causing High CPU usage in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix PowerShell causing High CPU usage in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]PowerShell is one of the most prominent command-line interpreters used by Windows users. It is optimized to work perfectly on Windows computers, however, many users have reported that it is causing High CPU usage. The most common cause of this unusual behavior is an...
  8. High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit: Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330). I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in...
  9. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...
  10. Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix: Hi i'm writing here to post an answer to the Windows 10 High CPU issue that i found and also ask the Microsoft Team why does this occur so i can understand it. So to the answer; my CPU usage all of the sudden became high over the last few weeks, i'd tried to trouble shoot...