Windows 10: fix hanging or crashing apps

Discus and support fix hanging or crashing apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I fix hanging or crashing apps like Mail & Calander, Microsoft Store...…?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kedirabdu, Jun 10, 2019.

1. kedirabdu Win User

fix hanging or crashing apps

how do I fix hanging or crashing apps like Mail & Calander, Microsoft Store...…?

:)

kedirabdu, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Joetd Win User

Hanging or crashing apps

[table][tr][td]Troubleshooter says "hanging or crashing apps not fixed" and "reset hanging or crashing apps completed."How do I fix the hanging and crashing apps?How do I know which apps need fixing?If they have been reset, why aren't they fixed? [/td][/tr][/table]

Joetd, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Hanging or Crashing Apps

When I started the troubleshooting program for Microsoft store, the troubleshoot came up with the problem of not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps. I have looked at other inquiries about hanging and crashing apps. All of them said that there needs
    to be a clean install, so now my question is whether the only solution is to clean install or has there been a way to fix this.

ehtomuchwork, Jun 10, 2019
  4. fix hanging or crashing apps

HD 2600XT Hangs and Crashes

I can probably play cod4 or any other game really for about 45-60 minutes before my system hangs and my card crashes and my screen goes blank, i know its only my card because my system doesnt restart, my card fan stops running on full from its riva override, and soon thereafter my screen comes back on in 800x600 and i cant access the card's drivers to change the res or anything, so when it hangs and crashes i just resort to manually restarting.

one thing i think i could try is to bite the bit and install the latest drivers, i've been holding off on that.

but if there's anything else anyone can think of, or if someone has had the same problem as me. go for it and give me some suggestions.

in before buy the 4870. (already on my wish list)

xstayxtruex, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

fix hanging or crashing apps

1. fix hanging or crashing apps - Similar Threads - fix hanging crashing

2. fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix hanging or crashing apps: unable to open microsoft apps. Have run troubleshooter and get unable to fix hanging or crashing apps message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-hanging-or-crashing-apps/5eb1eca7-b1c5-4a8e-887c-7e100bd6e793
  3. fix hanging or crashing apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    fix hanging or crashing apps: unable to open microsoft apps. Have run troubleshooter and get unable to fix hanging or crashing apps message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-hanging-or-crashing-apps/5eb1eca7-b1c5-4a8e-887c-7e100bd6e793
  4. fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed: What does this mean [img] iis there a way to see where these came from and should i [img] remove them thank you build 1904 148698
  6. How to fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix hanging or crashing apps: fix hanging crashing apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-hanging-or-crashing-apps/017f42e1-525d-4d0a-ab8f-df718a8ff5eb
  7. Hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hanging or crashing apps: When I checked out my windows security it said "Hanging or crashing apps". I can't find where to fix this. I am no computer techie so any suggestions please in plain English. Thank you...
  8. not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps: so i've been contemplating on whether or not to post here, seeing that this problem seems to come up with more than one person. my problem is, in detail: recently i purchased and installed minecraft for windows 10 onto my windows 10 laptop, then joined the beta xbox insider...
  9. How to fix hanging/crashing apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix hanging/crashing apps: Since the new Windows 10 update (February 2019), my computer has been gradually slowing to a crawl. I used to be able to run google chrome, Spotify, Discord, and maybe a game at the same time with little to no slowdown. This past week, even running two of those programs at...
  10. Hanging or Crashing Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging or Crashing Apps: When I started the troubleshooting program for Microsoft store, the troubleshoot came up with the problem of not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps. I have looked at other inquiries about hanging and crashing apps. All of them said that there needs to be a clean...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hanging and crashing fix

2. hanging and crashing apps fix

3. how to solve hanging or crashing apps

4. how to stop hanging or crashing apps,
  5. windows hanging and crashing,
  6. crashing apps fix,
  7. microsoft store hanging or crashing apps,
  8. hanging or crashing apps on lenovo,
  9. how to fix hanging or crashing apps on win 10,
  10. hanging or crashing apps fix in windows 10