Windows 10: Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you are facing high CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10, then it’s because of Intel Rapid Storage Technology. It appears as a Service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 9, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 9, 2018
  2. ThanhMcFarland, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Vlincent Win User
    iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage

Hello,

My laptop as a problem where IAStorDataSvc (32bit) as unusual high cpu usage.
    I tried to find new updates but i couldn't find anything related to intel Rapid storage technology. I also installed the update finder from Intel but that didn't turn up anything good.

Does anyone have this problem to? Or maybe a solution?

Vlincent, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Koby789 Win User

Windows 10 CPU problems and IAStorDataSvc (32 bit)

I have Windows 10 running on a Sony All-in-one and have the same high cpu usage for iastordatasvc.

From reading different forum articles I decided to stop the service.

As soon as I did it rendered my all apps, search and Edge unusable.

I went back and turned the service on and everything was ok again.

I'm just not going to worry about the cpu usage as the speed is good anyway.

Koby789, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix High CPU

2. Windows 10 high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 high CPU usage: Guys can you all help me with this problem this is so annoyingMy pc was just running normally like everyday but from last night,it became lag and when i check,i see the CPU in task manager is always in 80-100% and its so lag not gonna lie.I tried s o many solutions from...
  3. Minecraft high cpu usage. fix?

Minecraft high cpu usage. fix?: So whenever I launch the game, my cpu spikes to 90%+, and does the same when creating a new world. I know this is not normal because it didn't do this in previous versions. So until this gets patched or someone can tell me how to fix it, I'm not going to play it, cause I...
  4. Fix MPSigStub high CPU usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix MPSigStub high CPU usage in Windows 10: In Windows, you may often come across file names you never heard of and so, find them suspicious. However, not all of them should be dismissed as viruses or malware. Most of them are legitimate files necessary for some processes. One such instance is of MPSigStub.exe file. At...
  5. IAStorDataSvc Process is using very high power usage.

in Windows 10 Customization
    IAStorDataSvc Process is using very high power usage.: No app is running, so how can I reduce this usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iastordatasvc-process-is-using-very-high-power/cd6de9f8-ffbf-4aed-a5dc-781a4bfa5354
  6. High CPU usage in windows 10

High CPU usage in windows 10: Hi, we face an issue in windows 10, the CPU usage is very high. we try DISM command, Registry Editor, Disable superfetch, update drivers and disable windows search services but the issue still happen. what have you done so far to resolve the issue?...
  7. High CPU usage in Windows 10.

High CPU usage in Windows 10.: Hi All, From last few days I am facing Hight CPU usage, Windows explorer is taking more than 45% of CPU. and Nahimic taking 30%. PC Details : Asus ROG GL405GM Intel i7 8750 NVidia GForece 1060 GPU. Please help, how to resolve this issue. ***Modified title from:...
  8. Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix

Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix: Hi i'm writing here to post an answer to the Windows 10 High CPU issue that i found and also ask the Microsoft Team why does this occur so i can understand it. So to the answer; my CPU usage all of the sudden became high over the last few weeks, i'd tried to trouble shoot...
  9. iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage: Hello, My laptop as a problem where IAStorDataSvc (32bit) as unusual high cpu usage. I tried to find new updates but i couldn't find anything related to intel Rapid storage technology. I also installed the update finder from Intel but that didn't turn up anything good....
  10. IAStorDataSvc causing high CPU and Memory usage after Win 10 upgradeI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    IAStorDataSvc causing high CPU and Memory usage after Win 10 upgradeI: I was prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 from my Windows 7 desktop. After not seeing any performance increase, in fact, the cursor was moving in jerks and things were very slow. I looked at task manager and the IADataStorSvc was using over 50% CPU and 45% RAM. It does it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iastordatasvc crash