Windows 10: Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you are facing high CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10, then it’s because of Intel Rapid Storage Technology. It appears as a Service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 9, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 9, 2018
  2. ThanhMcFarland Win User
    ThanhMcFarland, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Vlincent Win User
    iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage

Hello,

My laptop as a problem where IAStorDataSvc (32bit) as unusual high cpu usage.
    I tried to find new updates but i couldn't find anything related to intel Rapid storage technology. I also installed the update finder from Intel but that didn't turn up anything good.

Does anyone have this problem to? Or maybe a solution?

Vlincent, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Koby789 Win User

Windows 10 CPU problems and IAStorDataSvc (32 bit)

I have Windows 10 running on a Sony All-in-one and have the same high cpu usage for iastordatasvc.

From reading different forum articles I decided to stop the service.

As soon as I did it rendered my all apps, search and Edge unusable.

I went back and turned the service on and everything was ok again.

I'm just not going to worry about the cpu usage as the speed is good anyway.

Koby789, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix High CPU

2. Windows 10 high CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 high CPU Usage: I custom built my PC back in 2010 and it ran perfectly fine on Windows 7. Then ever since I installed windows 10, my CPU usage has been maxing out at 100% frequently. The simplest operation (opening Microsoft edge or even opening task manager) will cause max CPU usage. My CPU...
  3. Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix: Hi i'm writing here to post an answer to the Windows 10 High CPU issue that i found and also ask the Microsoft Team why does this occur so i can understand it. So to the answer; my CPU usage all of the sudden became high over the last few weeks, i'd tried to trouble shoot...
  4. CPU Usage HIGH

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Usage HIGH: Hello guys good day, any idea about my problem with windows 10 pro 64bit. i notice this high cpu usage after changing my usb keyboard to ps2. . when i was using usb keyboard , i never encounter this problem but my keyboard wont funtion anymore. so i change it to a PS2...
  5. high cpu usage

high cpu usage: Since upgrading from windows 7 to 10 my pc has been slowed down to a crawl by periods of very high cpu usage. A major culprit, but not the only one, is local security authority process. This makes the laptop overheat , reduces battery life and slows work to a crawl. I have...
  6. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Hi All, Running Windows 10 Pro x64 Just noticed a lot of lag on my online game when I was logging into it. I closed it and noticed my computer was slow responding. I opened Task Manager to see CPU was 90% I looked to see what was causing this and did notice the Service...
  7. Windows 10 HIGH CPU Usage

Windows 10 HIGH CPU Usage: I have done a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and after my computer is on for about an hour or so a process in the task manager called "system and compressed memory" takes about 25-30% of my cpu cycles for no reason.It doesn't use much ram at all.Just cpu cycles.That...
  8. High CPU Usage

High CPU Usage: Hi. I have a problem with my laptop since yesterday. Something invisible is using very high cpu usage. I said invisible because it didn't show in task manager and process explorer. It all comes when I was browsing some pictures in Google and downloading YouTube videos...
  9. iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage

iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage: Hello, My laptop as a problem where IAStorDataSvc (32bit) as unusual high cpu usage. I tried to find new updates but i couldn't find anything related to intel Rapid storage technology. I also installed the update finder from Intel but that didn't turn up anything good....
  10. IAStorDataSvc causing high CPU and Memory usage after Win 10 upgradeI

IAStorDataSvc causing high CPU and Memory usage after Win 10 upgradeI: I was prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 from my Windows 7 desktop. After not seeing any performance increase, in fact, the cursor was moving in jerks and things were very slow. I looked at task manager and the IADataStorSvc was using over 50% CPU and 45% RAM. It does it...