Windows 10: Fix High Disk & Memory Usage when playing Games on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix High Disk & Memory Usage when playing Games on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If while gaming on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer and you’re experiencing High Disk & Memory Usage, then this post is intended to help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 11, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix High Disk & Memory Usage when playing Games on Windows 11/10

Fix High Disk & Memory Usage when playing Games on Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    If while gaming on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer and you’re experiencing High Disk & Memory Usage, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions affected PC gamers can try to successfully resolve the issue and improve their gaming experience. Does disk usage […]

This article Fix High Disk & Memory Usage when playing Games on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 11, 2021

2. System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 11, 2021
  3. System and Compressed Memory High Disk Usage

Hi Yousef,

As you are facing issues with high system memory usage on your PC, we will help you with this issue.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with CPU usage by the processes on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

These issues might occur due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 11, 2021
  4. MSuser89 Win User

very high cpu and memory usage when playing games

very high cpu and memory usage when playing games. I have recently change mobo and cpu.

MSuser89, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix High Disk & Memory Usage when playing Games on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix High Disk

2. Fix NVIDIA Container high Disk, GPU, Memory usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NVIDIA Container high Disk, GPU, Memory usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Your GPU has very complex work to do, because of which, there are a lot of processes related to it running in the background. Some NVIDIA users are complaining that nvcontainer.exe aka NVIDIA Container is consuming a lot of resources. In this article, we are going to...
  3. High memory usage when idle windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High memory usage when idle windows 11: My laptop windows 11 is not operatable due to really high memory usage. I am not using anything or opened any program, it still says 70% or plus memory usage. Its extremely slow if I open any game, program or browser. It jumps to almost 90%. How to fix this problem?Thank you...
  4. Fix DCFWinService High Disk Usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix DCFWinService High Disk Usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you find that the DCFWinService.exe process is using high CPU, Disk, Power or Memory, then this post will show you what you can do to resolve the issue effectively on your Windows computer. What is DFCWinService? DFCWinService is a service of Dell Foundation...
  5. Fix System and Compressed Memory High CPU, Ram, Disk Usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix System and Compressed Memory High CPU, Ram, Disk Usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some people are noticing that the System and Compressed Memory process shows High CPU, Ram, Disk Usage on their Windows 11/10 systems. In this tutorial, we have a few solutions that can help fix the issue. What is System and Compressed Memory process? System and...
  6. High RAM and disk usage when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High RAM and disk usage when gaming: Hi all, For some time now i have been experiencing some stutters in games. My GPU usage will drop when these happen and my disk usage and ram usage are always very high when gaming. Can someone please help? Thanks in advance! Ralph...
  7. High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage

High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage: Hello Microsoft! I am new to post here so please don't kill me if I am doing wrong things here. I am in dire need of some tech support. I am becoming upset of what is happening with my laptop now. It responds so slow and often displays "not responding". My works were already...
  8. WINDOWS 10 . HIGH CPU, MEMORY AND DISK USAGE

WINDOWS 10 . HIGH CPU, MEMORY AND DISK USAGE: Suddenly I'm having the concerning issue of all programs and processes I run Utilizing absurd amounts of my resources. Having Google Chrome alone open can use up to 60% of my memory, 8-40% CPU and 50% disk space. Opening Minecraft and other games can utilize 100% disk space...
  9. High memory and disk usage in windows 10

High memory and disk usage in windows 10: Hi, My computer is new, a Lenovo Yoga 520 with 4GB of RAM and about 1TB of disk space. It's very slow. I looked at the task manager and RAM usage is 85% and sometimes upwards. Disk usage is oftentimes 100%. What is wrong? HOw can I correct this? Thanks. jvp514PO...
  10. high memory usage if not not its disk

high memory usage if not not its disk: [IMG]h the laptop and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/high-memory-usage-if-not-not-its-disk/cb8d51ec-a11c-4dd6-aa8a-d08afef8e5e2