Windows 10: Fix Hogwarts Legacy Out of video memory error

Discus and support Fix Hogwarts Legacy Out of video memory error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]A single-player immersive role-playing game, Hogwarts Legacy features a story set before the original Harry Potter stories. Although it is a good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 27, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Hogwarts Legacy Out of video memory error

Fix Hogwarts Legacy Out of video memory error [​IMG]
    A single-player immersive role-playing game, Hogwarts Legacy features a story set before the original Harry Potter stories. Although it is a good game with a good plot, it is not free from errors. Recently, users have been complaining that the game is unable to make use of the available memory. When trying to launch the […]

This article Fix Hogwarts Legacy Out of video memory error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Can I play Hogwarts Legacy on a HP 15.6" Laptop with Intel Core i5? If not, what would be the best laptops for this game?

I need to buy a new gaming computer and I was looking for the most affordable options like the HP 15. I just want to make sure that games such as Hogwarts Legacy can run smoothly without crashing. I don't care for amazing graphics or any other add on as long as it runs at a normal rate.

alexis Fernandez2, Mar 27, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Can I play Hogwarts Legacy on a HP 15.6" Laptop with Intel Core i5? If not, what would be the best laptops for this game?

Hi Alexis,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

To play Hogwarts Legacy you would need a PC or laptop with a graphics card that has 4GB of VRAM, if you do not have that, then you would not be able to play that game.

If you are thinking of getting a laptop, then any one with a 4GB graphics card will play that game and also most other games at the moment.

DaveM121, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

1. Fix Hogwarts Legacy Out of video memory error - Similar Threads - Fix Hogwarts Legacy

2. Can I run hogwarts legacy on a HP 15s-eq2230AU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run hogwarts legacy on a HP 15s-eq2230AU: Can I run hogwarts legacy on a HP 15s-eq2230AU? If so how well would it run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-hogwarts-legacy-on-a-hp-15s-eq2230au/56ba0981-e4ea-40cd-9f2e-59197dfc01ad
  3. Can I run hogwarts legacy on a HP 15s-eq2230AU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I run hogwarts legacy on a HP 15s-eq2230AU: Can I run hogwarts legacy on a HP 15s-eq2230AU? If so how well would it run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-hogwarts-legacy-on-a-hp-15s-eq2230au/56ba0981-e4ea-40cd-9f2e-59197dfc01ad
  4. Вылеты в различных приложениях. Cyberpunk, Hogwarts Legacy, Discord

Вылеты в различных приложениях. Cyberpunk, Hogwarts Legacy, Discord: Недавно собрал новый компьютер- поставил оригинальные драйвера также перепроверил несколько раз. Проверил жесткие диски, оперативную память, видеокарта и процессор не греются, по техническим характеристикам всё идеально. Однако в обеих играх и приложении Discord происходят...
  5. Вылеты в различных приложениях. Cyberpunk, Hogwarts Legacy, Discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Вылеты в различных приложениях. Cyberpunk, Hogwarts Legacy, Discord: Недавно собрал новый компьютер- поставил оригинальные драйвера также перепроверил несколько раз. Проверил жесткие диски, оперативную память, видеокарта и процессор не греются, по техническим характеристикам всё идеально. Однако в обеих играх и приложении Discord происходят...
  6. Hogwarts Legacy and Jedi Survivor keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hogwarts Legacy and Jedi Survivor keep crashing: I built a new pc with rtx 4070 and ryzen 77800x3d as well as 32gb ddr5 ram and msi pro b650-p ddr5 wifi motherboard. All my games are running fine except Jedi Survivor and Hogwarts Legacy. All Drivers are up to date, as well as .net runtime, directx and windows. All In-Game...
  7. Hogwarts Legacy and Jedi Survivor keep crashing

Hogwarts Legacy and Jedi Survivor keep crashing: I built a new pc with rtx 4070 and ryzen 77800x3d as well as 32gb ddr5 ram and msi pro b650-p ddr5 wifi motherboard. All my games are running fine except Jedi Survivor and Hogwarts Legacy. All Drivers are up to date, as well as .net runtime, directx and windows. All In-Game...
  8. I have Hogwarts Legacy downloaded, but keep getting the "the following components are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Hogwarts Legacy downloaded, but keep getting the "the following components are...: PC version purchased, and other Epic games are working fine. I've already updated/repaired and redownloaded all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable options for my computer etc....
  9. Out of memory error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Out of memory error: For a few weeks now I have been having problems when I open 3 or 4 programs simultaneously. The error indicated by the Brave, Edge and Chrome browsers is the same, Out of memory. Now I can't even open a game, I don't understand why this happens, since this error appears even...
  10. Out of memory error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Out of memory error: I keep running into an error which tells me that I'm out of memory, even if I'm only on a browser and nothing RAM exhausting (I have 16GB RAM). It even happens with pages sometimes, it just tells me out of RAM and the page won't load. Once even the entire Chrome closed with...