Windows 10: Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen

Discus and support Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]This article will show you how to fix horizontal or vertical green lines on a laptop screen. This issue can occur due to an outdated Graphics card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 14, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen

Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen [​IMG]
    This article will show you how to fix horizontal or vertical green lines on a laptop screen. This issue can occur due to an outdated Graphics card driver or a hardware issue. How to fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen Use the following solutions to fix your Windows laptop screen’s horizontal or […]

This article Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Bipson Win User

Vertical Green line in laptop's screen

As I was out of the city, I couldn't open my laptop. When I came back and opened my laptop then there was a vertical horizontal line of the screen. I tried to fix it by updating driver also but it failed. So please suggest me some way to get out of this.

Bipson, Apr 14, 2024
  3. Green horizontal line on the screen

I was connecting my laptop to a
    Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?

Rutchell_04, Apr 14, 2024
  4. x509 Win User

Lenovo 14s display - unreadable with horizontal and vertical lines.

Today my Lenovo 14s screen is now showing all horizontal and vertical lines, and is absolutely unreadable. Even the red Lenovo boot screen is all horizontal lines, and unreadable. Suggestions. By the way, the warranty expired on October 31, 2023, like just ten days ago. *Banghead Not that it really matters, but Win 10 64 2H22.

Thema:

1. Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen - Similar Threads - Fix horizontal vertical

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  4. Vertical Green line in laptop's screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical Green line in laptop's screen: As I was out of the city, I couldn't open my laptop. When I came back and opened my laptop then there was a vertical horizontal line of the screen. I tried to fix it by updating driver also but it failed. So please suggest me some way to get out of this....
  5. Vertical Green line in laptop's screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical Green line in laptop's screen: As I was out of the city, I couldn't open my laptop. When I came back and opened my laptop then there was a vertical horizontal line of the screen. I tried to fix it by updating driver also but it failed. So please suggest me some way to get out of this....
  6. Vertical Green line in laptop's screen

7. vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen

vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen: My laptop worked fine until today , some vertical and horizontal lines appeas on windows screen, when i touch the screen, lines not changes, when i want to screenshot windows , lines is not appearing in screenshot before 2 days i cleaned laptop screen carefully with...
  8. screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line: Hai, Nabila is here. I need help to discovered my pc, I admit that I'm using old model for about 10 years ago pc.. Now i'm asking for help at my smartphone because my screen monitor have some glitches and flickering, bot some but much! it is covering my screen and i can't...
  9. green horizontal line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green horizontal line: I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-horizontal-line/40c5c48e-1698-4981-962e-2daa27f21eb6
  10. Green horizontal line on the screen

Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...