Windows 10: Fix igfxEM module has stopped working error

Discus and support Fix igfxEM module has stopped working error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When you log in to Windows 10, an error message with the following line […] This article Fix igfxEM module has stopped working error first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 21, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix igfxEM module has stopped working error

WinClub, Feb 21, 2021

2. how to change settings for igfxEM module,when any game starts this always sent a notification on optimal resolution notification.

hello,

I am currently facing a problem with igfxEM module. which generally comes while the game going to start,and the black screen is appeared at the time of loading. Always showing a notification igfxEM module optimal Screen Resolution 1920*1080.Actually
    I don't want this settings and this igfxEM module settings creating also a problem when i quit the game and back to desktop, the footer hidden icon section besides battery symbol makes a problem for me. when i wants to open the hidden icon section the current
    showing some icons are totally vanished and the icon is also showing disordered.Then i have to open the display settings>scale & layout settings>again set 125% , after then all icons and display become normal like previous. please give me the solution to
    not turn on igfxEM module at the time of starting the game. I don't need the solution for turn off notification.
    Fix igfxEM module has stopped working error [​IMG]

SouravSaha1, Feb 21, 2021
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. jimlau Win User

Reserved Partition Error - Fix Doesn't Work

here are the pics. did not pirate windows 10. under programs, nero is not listed. are we getting near a solution? maybe i should just do a clean install. this is getting out of hand. didn't think it would take 50 steps. also, this drive is from my other computer. maybe there is a compatibility error?

jimlau, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix igfxEM module has stopped working error - Similar Threads - Fix igfxEM module

2. Bad module info has stopped working - Pristontale game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad module info has stopped working - Pristontale game: Hi, after new maintance of server in Pristontale from suba games i started having this error, i have tried several ideas found on the web but none has worked including turning gaming option on XBOX settings, choossing diable screen optimization on properties of pristontale...
  3. Bad module info has stopped working - Pristontale game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad module info has stopped working - Pristontale game: Hi, after new maintance of server in Pristontale from suba games i started having this error, i have tried several ideas found on the web but none has worked including turning gaming option on XBOX settings, choossing diable screen optimization on properties of pristontale...
  4. Bad module info has stopped working - Pristontale game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SCNotification has stopped working [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    SCNotification has stopped working [Fixed]: [IMG]SCNotification stands for System Center Notification. It is a notification engine and a part of SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager). The SCCM allows users to manage large groups of computers remotely. System Center Configuration Manager uses SCNotification to...
  6. WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped on Windows 11: I am running Windows 11 and can't get the wireless adapter to stay enabled. When enabled, it instantly changes back to disabled. Main message is WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped.The adapter is IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz. On this Dell laptop, the built in wired network...
  7. WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped on Windows 11: I am running Windows 11 and can't get the wireless adapter to stay enabled. When enabled, it instantly changes back to disabled. Main message is WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped.The adapter is IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz. On this Dell laptop, the built in wired network...
  8. Fix kdbsync.exe Has Stopped Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix kdbsync.exe Has Stopped Working in Windows 10: Has kdbsync.exe stopped working on your Windows 10 and you are clueless on what it is and how to fix it? Here’s the guide for you to help resolve the issue. What is kdbsync.exe Kdbsync stands for Kernel Database Synchronization. It is a software component of AMD Accelerated...
  9. Integrated Bluetooth module stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated Bluetooth module stopped working: I have an Asus A550VX that comes with built in Bluetooth functionality like most laptops. At some point yesterday, I lost all Bluetooth functionality, which is inconvenient I can not connect my headphones to bluetooth because it can not see them The Adaptor Asus usb see the...
  10. Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams): Microsoft has fixed the "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcam) that occurred when using the Logitech Software. The issue was caused when Microsoft originally removed support for compressed MJPG and H.264 streams for webcams with the launch of Windows...