Windows 10: Fix Inaccessible Boot Device error on Windows 10 Post IP Upgrade - 215

Discus and support Fix Inaccessible Boot Device error on Windows 10 Post IP Upgrade - 215 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Fix Inaccessible Boot Device error on Windows 10 - Especially for Laptops - PC's Also Anyone try this yet? Solution: 1. Boot into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by N9NU, Jun 15, 2017.

1. N9NU Win User

Fix Inaccessible Boot Device error on Windows 10 Post IP Upgrade - 215

Fix Inaccessible Boot Device error on Windows 10 - Especially for Laptops - PC's Also

Anyone try this yet?

Solution:

1. Boot into Advanced startup settings and open CMD (you can do this also through WIN10 USB-boot device) and type:

• cd C:\Program Files - NOTE: User system dependent - Program Files could be under "D:" for example
    • takeown /f WindowsApps /r /d Y
    • attrib WindowsApps -h
    • rename WindowsApps WindowsApps.old

2. Then run System restore
    3. Reboot successfully into Windows

Tim
    ARS

:)

2. Natzure Win User
    Natzure, Jun 15, 2017
  3. Evan659 Win User
    Evan659, Jun 15, 2017
  4. Fix Inaccessible Boot Device error on Windows 10 Post IP Upgrade - 215

Worked for me.. Trying to perform another run of Windows update now to see if the issue persists.. I am still a bit confused about the cause...

AlexHowser, Jun 15, 2017
Thema:

Fix Inaccessible Boot Device error on Windows 10 Post IP Upgrade - 215

1. Fix Inaccessible Boot Device error on Windows 10 Post IP Upgrade - 215 - Similar Threads - Fix Inaccessible Boot

2. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  3. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  4. Inaccessible boot device error after cpu upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible boot device error after cpu upgrade.: I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 2600 to a Ryzen 5 5600x. But now when I start the pc it gives me a bluescreen of death with the message inaccessible_boot_device. I have tried system restore and I have tried the sfc /scannow command but still no results...
  5. Inaccessible boot device error after cpu upgrade.

Inaccessible boot device error after cpu upgrade.: I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 2600 to a Ryzen 5 5600x. But now when I start the pc it gives me a bluescreen of death with the message inaccessible_boot_device. I have tried system restore and I have tried the sfc /scannow command but still no results...
  6. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible boot device error: Someone to please help me fix this error my computer won't start or reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-error/5613a115-72d4-48b1-8f49-190f161acabd
  7. Inaccessible boot device error

Inaccessible boot device error: Someone to please help me fix this error my computer won't start or reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-error/5613a115-72d4-48b1-8f49-190f161acabd
  8. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inaccessible boot device error: Hello, i uninstalled the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver and then restarted the computer. But after restarting the windows does not start and keeps giving the Inaccessible Boot device error and restarts the laptop. And when the laptop restarts the windows Automatic...
  9. Windows 10 inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 inaccessible boot device: [IMG] Hi, While I was doing my assignment, suddenly it blue screen. The error says "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" then it restart itself. After it restart, it would send me to bios but does not detect my hdd. I've tried restart numerous of times and the only thing detecting...
  10. Inaccessible Boot Device error in Windows 10 Still

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible Boot Device error in Windows 10 Still: April 2020, and still this problem appearing. MS needs to take action and refine their update process. Long story short. Rebuilding older PC 2009 to add SSD; with older BIOS with MBR for drives. Installing windows multiple ways about 12 tries, always failed. from SD,...