Windows 10: Fix Incompatible Video card error during Windows 10 installation

Discus and support Fix Incompatible Video card error during Windows 10 installation in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This Windows 10 Upgrade error speaks for itself. You have a graphics adapter or card on your Windows 10 PC which is not compatible with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 5, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Incompatible Video card error during Windows 10 installation

WinClub, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Derek12 Win User

HDD issues after installing video card, PSU?

Thank you both!
    Various caveats:
    • I didn't installed any drivers for the X550, in fact, there aren't drivers for it for Windows 10, only can use the "Microsoft basic display adapter" LOL.
    • Sometimes It hangs at POST screen, before loading Windows while searching for disks.
    • Can video card drivers cause atapi errors?
    • In fact Windows 10 automatically installed drivers for the GT610 and it worked smooth as butter... with the atapi errors and POST freezes :'(
    It sounds like the HDD is faulty but only while the GT610 is on. WTF is going on here? PSU? hardware conflict? mobo unable to cope with a better GPU? (even the video card itself works like a charm) *Bang Head :banghead:

Derek12, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Fix Incompatible Video card error during Windows 10 installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Fix Incompatible Video card error during Windows 10 installation

1. Fix Incompatible Video card error during Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - Fix Incompatible Video

2. Help fixing error during windows update! Install error - 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fixing error during windows update! Install error - 0x80070002: Hey! I'm writing to seek help with two issues on my computer. 1. **Windows Update Error - 0x80070002:** I tried updating my Windows to the latest version 2023-11 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5032288 , and it failed with the...
  3. Help fixing error during windows update! Install error - 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help fixing error during windows update! Install error - 0x80070002: Hey! I'm writing to seek help with two issues on my computer. 1. **Windows Update Error - 0x80070002:** I tried updating my Windows to the latest version 2023-11 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5032288 , and it failed with the...
  4. Fix Select the driver to be installed error during Windows installation

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Select the driver to be installed error during Windows installation: [ATTACH]We install windows 11/10 on our PCs when we buy a new one or upgrading an old one. Some users are facing Select the driver to be installed during Windows installation error while they are trying to install Windows on their PC. In this guide, we have a few solutions...
  5. Install Win 10 without a video card?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Win 10 without a video card?: Have an ASUS ROG Strix Z590E mobo, and an Intel i7-11700K CPU, with Intel UHD Graphics 750 on order. Is it possible to install Win 10 and utilize the onboard graphics since video cards are scarce and very expensive right now? 176393
  6. Graphics card broken or error during installation?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card broken or error during installation?: Hello, Some time ago, I built a PC together with other parts. This one also works, but the graphics card is not registered by the system. In the bios is already switched to PCI-Express, but the existing VRAM is added to the onboard graphics memory. The graphics card is not...
  7. incompatable video card drivers errer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incompatable video card drivers errer: I was playing minecraft through tlauncher and it crashes and gave me this error code " incompatible video card drivers" and it also sometime does this thing where it goes from the screen im on to black and it does it until i close the program....
  8. Window 7 to Window 10 - incompatible Graphics card - how to fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 7 to Window 10 - incompatible Graphics card - how to fix: I am trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - I got an error message indicating my Intel HD Graphics 4600 was not compatible with the upgrade so display would not be correct. How do I fix this issue and continue with the upgrade?...
  9. windows 10 error during instalation

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 error during instalation: Hi ! I have downloaded windows 10 directly from the site , and while I was waiting for setup to complete , I received the next error message: " There was a problem running this tool , we`re not sure what happened but we`re unable to run this tool on your PC , if you...
  10. Windows 10 Changing Video Card During Installation

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 Changing Video Card During Installation: I have HP computer with dedicated graphic card with HDMI and DVI connection, but I am only using the DVI connection, however, while I am installing Windows 10, the screen goes black and then I have to connect a VGA cable to the integrated graphic card in order to turn the...