Windows 10: Fix Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera driver F200, R300

Discus and support Fix Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera driver F200, R300 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Some Windows 10 updates cause problems with the "Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera, F200 or R300 model". Even after Microsoft provides the fix for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by juliocesar757, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Fix Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera driver F200, R300

Some Windows 10 updates cause problems with the "Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera, F200 or R300 model".

Even after Microsoft provides the fix for the update, the camera still does not work, perhaps because the configuration reinstalling the camera needs to be redone.

The driver provided by Intel does not fix the problem because the driver does not fully install the entire set of drivers for the correct operation of the camera the installer does not install the part of the driver responsible for the RGB camera.

Removing devices from Device Manager and restarting Windows, like many tutorials available on the internet, also does not work, perhaps because after installing the Intel driver, the standard driver provided by Microsoft can no longerbe properly installed.

I solved my problem by downloading the driver provided by Microsoft by following the steps below:

Note: my notebook is a Dell Inspiron 5557 with Intel RealSense F200

Go to https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=realsense and upload driver for your camera F200 for me.

Run the downloaded file. First, select to remove the installed driver. Then, run the installer again choosing to install the driver.

:)

juliocesar757, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Kenan120 Win User

Windows 10 Device Manager not detecting Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera

I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on my Dell Inspiron 5559 laptop and I started installing all of the correct drivers for it. This laptop has an Intel 3D RealSense Depth Camera built into it (used for Windows Hello) and when I tried to install
    the driver for it, it generated an error saying it couldn't find the device. So I checked the Device Manager and I was not surprised to find out that it wasn't there.

This depth camera should be under Imaging Devices and Universal Serial Bus Devises like this:

> Imaging Devices

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera (Front F200) Depth

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera (Front F200) RGB

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera Vertual Driver

> Universal Serial Bus Devises

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera (Front F200)

Everything listed above was non-existent in the Device Manager. I tried to install it manually and only got as far as this:

> Imaging Devices

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera (Front F200) Depth

With this, I tried to install the driver but it still showed the same error message. I uninstalled the device above and tried to reinstall it manually again but this time it didn't show up in the list of devices at all! I've searched everywhere online for
    a solution but nothing helped. I've been to Dell's community forum but I've come here because I think that this is a software problem and not a hardware one.

Kenan120, Mar 26, 2021
  3. "I see Depth and virtual driver in Device Manager>Imaging devices, but don't see RGB" for Intel Realsence 3d camera F200 on Dell Inspiron 5559

My camera is not working on Dell inspiron 5559 with Intel Realsence 3d Camera f200

After opening camera app it is just showing black screen

I found that in Device manager under imaging device their are just:

• intel realsence 3d camera (front f200) Depth
    • intel realsence 3d camera virtual driver
    only these 2 driver are showing in imaging devices

intel realsence 3d camera (front f200) RGB Driver is missing.

aamiirmansuri, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Fix Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera driver F200, R300

New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera

Source: New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera Adds 6 Degrees of Freedom Tracking | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Fix Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera driver F200, R300

1. Fix Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera driver F200, R300 - Similar Threads - Fix Intel RealSense

2. Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working: Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working in my system. i am unable to use any apps which use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-realsense-camera-f200-is-not-working/3870e7aa-019d-4bf8-a3ba-ded4debd0aab
  3. Intel introduces the new Intel RealSense Depth Camera D455

in Windows 10 News
    Intel introduces the new Intel RealSense Depth Camera D455: [ATTACH] The Intel RealSense Depth Camera D455 is a new stereo-based depth device that achieves twice the performance of previous generation models. The D455 provides developers with longer range and accuracy to design across a wide variety of indoor and outdoor...
  4. Realsense F200 front camera not working on ACER ASPIRE V Nitro

Realsense F200 front camera not working on ACER ASPIRE V Nitro: Hi there, I have an ACER ASPIRE V ASPIRE laptop and my front camera is not working. It seems to be a software issue where the camera is not being detected at all. It doesn't show up in the device manager and when I try to download the driver from Intel it says that there is...
  5. Realsense f200 3D Camera

Realsense f200 3D Camera: Camera stopped working after windows 10 update. Any suggestions, tried uninstall, latest drivers, restart etc cj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realsense-f200-3d-camera/5e11298a-a5ef-48ba-85d1-140454d8ac6b
  6. Windows 10 Device Manager not detecting Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera

Windows 10 Device Manager not detecting Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on my Dell Inspiron 5559 laptop and I started installing all of the correct drivers for it. This laptop has an Intel 3D RealSense Depth Camera built into it (used for Windows Hello) and when I tried to install the driver for it, it...
  7. Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903: I had used an Intel RealSense F200 depth camera for Windows Hello Face Recognition. It works fine under Windows 10 1809 and before. After I upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 10 1809 (18362.30), Windows Hello Face Recognition not work anymore. It looks that the service of...
  8. intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem

intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem: when I installed depth camera manager I got this message so it dose not installed This installer is not designed to update Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager on this system. The installation was terminated. Please contact your system administrator for help. can you...
  9. New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel today introduced a new addition to the Intel® RealSense™ D400 series: the Intel RealSense Depth Camera D435i. This latest Intel RealSense camera includes a new inertial measurement unit (IMU) that enables developers to create solutions...
  10. CES 2018: Intel RealSense D415 and D435 Depth Cameras now available

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Intel RealSense D415 and D435 Depth Cameras now available: E5feqYIQA0o Today, Intel began shipping two new Intel® RealSense™ D400 Depth Cameras from the next-generation Intel RealSense D400 product family: the D415 and D435, adding 3D capabilities to any prototype development or end user-ready device or machine. Ideal for...