Windows 10: Fix Internet Connections troubleshooter issue

Discus and support Fix Internet Connections troubleshooter issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I try and troubleshoot internet problems, the only response I get is that the diagnostics policy service is not running. When I look at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JustinLi9, Sep 2, 2021.

1. JustinLi9 Win User

Fix Internet Connections troubleshooter issue

Whenever I try and troubleshoot internet problems, the only response I get is that the diagnostics policy service is not running. When I look at the diagnostics policy service, I see that it is "stopping", but it never finishes stopping. Because of this, I am unable to start, restart pause, resume, or stop the service because it is undergoing an action. I have done some of the usual fixes, such as:Going into command prompt as admin, then typing: "net localgroup Administrators /add networkservice”then“net localgroup Administrators /add localservice”But then I always get System error 1378 has oc

:)

JustinLi9, Sep 2, 2021

2. Troubleshoot fix setting

Hi Francis,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Do you have any issue with Internet connection?
    If you are facing issues with Internet connectivity, I suggest you to run the in-built Internet connections troubleshooter.
    Please try below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and open it.
    • Click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connection.
    • Follow the instruction.
    Hope this helps. If issue persists, please reply with information for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 2, 2021
  4. Fix Internet Connections troubleshooter issue

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

Fix Internet Connections troubleshooter issue

1. Fix Internet Connections troubleshooter issue - Similar Threads - Fix Internet Connections

2. How to fix Internet connectivity issues on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Internet connectivity issues on Windows 10?: So I have a custom build Gigabyte MB for gaming running Win10, recently it started having very random internet disconnect and high ping issues. I uninstalled and re-installed the Family Game controller, WiFi, resetting WiFi settings, using the CMD to flush and register the IP...
  3. How to fix Internet connectivity issues on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Internet connectivity issues on Windows 10?: So I have a custom build Gigabyte MB for gaming running Win10, recently it started having very random internet disconnect and high ping issues. I uninstalled and re-installed the Family Game controller, WiFi, resetting WiFi settings, using the CMD to flush and register the IP...
  4. How to fix Internet connectivity issues on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 shows internet access and no issues troubleshooting, but no internet connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 shows internet access and no issues troubleshooting, but no internet connection.: I have no idea what the problem is. I was just playing games last night, hit alt f4 to close the game and lost internet connection. Since then I’ve tried restarting the modem, restarting the computer, turning it off and going to work, coming back trying that again. Only...
  6. Windows 11 shows internet access and no issues troubleshooting, but no internet connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 shows internet access and no issues troubleshooting, but no internet connection.: I have no idea what the problem is. I was just playing games last night, hit alt f4 to close the game and lost internet connection. Since then I’ve tried restarting the modem, restarting the computer, turning it off and going to work, coming back trying that again. Only...
  7. Selective Internet Connection / Troubleshooting Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Selective Internet Connection / Troubleshooting Help?: Hello. I have Windows 10. I'm posting this question here because I'm not sure where the problem lies exactly, but this is my system and maybe someone reading this could help me troubleshoot. My PC is connected to the internet. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox work. GOG...
  8. Troubleshooters - Internet Connection problem...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Troubleshooters - Internet Connection problem...: In settings, I run ... Additional Troubleshooters - Internet Connection Problems found ... Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy setting. My laptop can connect to the web. Is this something I should be concerned about?...
  9. Windows 10 internet connection troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 internet connection troubleshooting: On my laptop I will start up and connect to internet with no problems then after time goes by the internet won't work I will get a circle looking icon on task bar where connection icon is & when select connect to available networks will just send me to settings not showing me...
  10. Fix Performance & Safety issues in Internet Explorer using these Troubleshooters

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Performance & Safety issues in Internet Explorer using these Troubleshooters: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]While the Microsoft Edge Chromium version is replacing the decade-old Internet Explorer, there is a reason why Microsoft is still keeping IE alive. Apart from Enterprise users, many users, especially those who migrated from Windows 7 are still using it [...]...