Windows 10: Fix ISDone.dll error, Unarc.dll returned error code message on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix ISDone.dll error, Unarc.dll returned error code message on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The isDone.dll error message sometimes seen in Windows 10 is related to the incomplete installation of PC games or files of larger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix ISDone.dll error, Unarc.dll returned error code message on Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 11, 2019
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Mixalesko Win User
    .dll error

Hi guys I have problem when I´m installing my Asus NB Probe. I got .dll error and I can´t do anything.
    If you have any ideas feel free to write your answers. Thanks !
    This is how my screen looks like:

Mixalesko, Feb 11, 2019
  4. wolf2009 Win User

What is this OpenAL32.dll error ?

I get this error while trying to launch The Club game.

Fix ISDone.dll error, Unarc.dll returned error code message on Windows 10 imt0uu.jpg

I placed openal32.dll in windows\system directory but still get this error .

When i try to install openal i get this error , even after reboot .

Fix ISDone.dll error, Unarc.dll returned error code message on Windows 10 344cso3.jpg

My PC :

ASUS A7N8X Mobo nforce2 chipset , Win XP , AMD AthlonXP 2800+ Barton , 1 GB DDR333 RAM .

wolf2009, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Fix ISDone.dll error, Unarc.dll returned error code message on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix ISDone dll

2. RASAPI32.dll error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RASAPI32.dll error message: C:\Windows\system32\RASAPI32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator of the software vendor for support. what should i do now to repair...
  3. ERROR ic64.dll

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERROR ic64.dll: THERE WAS A PROBLEM STARTING ic64.dll. INSUFFICENT SYSTEM RESOURCES EXIST TO COMPLETE THE REQUESTED SERVICES. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-ic64dll/a8566a0a-8073-41e3-ae54-3dc21c3dc16a
  4. msls31.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msls31.dll error: Having an issue with opening a program that was previously running well. Now getting error message involving msls31.dll and error code 0xc000012f. Ran sfc /verifyfile=c:\windows\system32\msls31.dll and there was no integrity violations found. However when I run sfc...
  5. error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart": every time I start up my windows 10 computer i get an error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart" and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and it will not work....
  6. dll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dll error: If you're familiar with the dll error, I tried to run dxwebsetup but that itself gave me another error. After looking it up, I found that many people solved it but running it as an administrator, but that didn't work for me. I'm going to keep troubleshooting, but help would...
  7. Getting error message "MSVCP100.dll is missing..."

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting error message "MSVCP100.dll is missing...": Started happening after the WIN 10 upgrade. Attempting to start half of my programs leads to 3 popups of the same thing saying "The program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have all of them...
  8. Error message MSVCR100.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message MSVCR100.dll: How do I fix this error message. It says something is missing and cannot open certain programs. Checked on line but Windows 10 fix is not listed. 15397
  9. how to fix a dll error

in Windows 10 Support
    how to fix a dll error: I get a message at each startup that says: problem starting--could not locate:c:\WINDOWS\system32\NVSPCAP.64.dll--I am running windows 10 pro vers.1511 64 bit--os build10586.589--running INVIDA graphics card with an INTEL(R)core i7cpu. How can I correct this for free!!--all...
  10. Fix for cnmscc~1.dll error?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix for cnmscc~1.dll error?: Computer is a ASUS laptop, SSD, 8 GB memory, 64 bit, running free upgrade W10 version from W7. No problems with computer after the original clean install of the free upgrade in January. Problems all commenced with version 1607 in August. First a networking problem, repaired...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unarc.dll error 1