Windows 10: Fix-it Commands

Discus and support Fix-it Commands in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. Haven't been here for a while. Need some help. sfc /scannow found some problems it could not fix. I remember a year or two ago there was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by milford, Aug 15, 2019.

1. milford Win User

Fix-it Commands

Hi all. Haven't been here for a while. Need some help.

sfc /scannow found some problems it could not fix. I remember a year or two ago there was a different command line that could be used to try and fix the problem. Anybody remember it? I used something, and after a couple of re=boots, sfc /scannow worked and said no problems.

:)

milford, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Fix-it Commands :)

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 15, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

Fix-it Commands

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Fix-it Commands

1. Fix-it Commands - Similar Threads - Fix Commands

2. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it: my pc has been blue screening for a little while but its not super common and i cant make it do it consistently except for when i tried to diagnose or fix it using cmd by first running sfc /scannow then running Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth second, but it has...
  6. computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it

computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it: my pc has been blue screening for a little while but its not super common and i cant make it do it consistently except for when i tried to diagnose or fix it using cmd by first running sfc /scannow then running Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth second, but it has...
  7. control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?: My control keys stop working for commands. i know its registering that im clicking them because no text comes out, and when i do ctrl+alt+del the screen pops up, but when i try to do something like ctrl+c it doesnt work. The only way to fix it that i know of is to restart,...
  8. control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?

control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?: My control keys stop working for commands. i know its registering that im clicking them because no text comes out, and when i do ctrl+alt+del the screen pops up, but when i try to do something like ctrl+c it doesnt work. The only way to fix it that i know of is to restart,...
  9. Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...: Hi Windows 11 friends.I have no more external USB or Flashdrive to create a USB Windows 11 build 22H2 Installer to fix the drive C: Windows 11 build 22H2 nor can use its DISM or SFC Checkdisk runs fine but it's not powrful enough to fix it on its own Command Prompt among...
  10. Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...

Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...: Hi Windows 11 friends.I have no more external USB or Flashdrive to create a USB Windows 11 build 22H2 Installer to fix the drive C: Windows 11 build 22H2 nor can use its DISM or SFC Checkdisk runs fine but it's not powrful enough to fix it on its own Command Prompt among...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel graphic command center download

2. igcctray