Windows 10: FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese )

Discus and support FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese ) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the recent Windows 10 , my Merc Zboard Keyboard drivers have stopped working. Specifically the Alpham164.sys is not being activate/trusted in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by katiayada, Jun 11, 2019.

1. katiayada Win User

FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese )

After the recent Windows 10 , my Merc Zboard Keyboard drivers have stopped working. Specifically the Alpham164.sys is not being activate/trusted in Device Manager.

:)

katiayada, Jun 11, 2019

2. Cannot select Portuguese (Brasil) as a speech language

I am trying to enable Cortana on Windows 10 in Portuguese, but I can't even though the options for it are installed. I only have English (United States) as an option in the Speech Language, and nothing else appears in the dropdown

I am on Windows 10 Pro, and have Portuguese (Brasil) installed and set as the language. Brasil is set as the region.

The Language Pack for Portuguese is installed. (It says language pack installed for Portuguese if i pick English as the language instead)If i go to Manage Optional Features, i have the following installed, and i have already restarted the computer and logged
    in again so they can take effect:

Portuguese (Brazil) handwriting

Portuguese (Brazil) optical character recognition

Portuguese (Brazil) text-to-speech

Portuguese (Brazil) typing

If i go to Add a Feature, all i have the option for is Supplemental Fonts in languages other than Portuguese.

After installing the language pack i now have Microsoft Daniel Mobile and Microsoft Maria Mobile as Text to Speech voice options, so I can confirm that worked correctly.

If i go to the language options for Portuguese it does not ask me to install anything else.

What do i have to do to get Portuguese as an option in the Speech Language drop down so that i can use Cortanta in Portuguese?

United Steaks of America, Jun 11, 2019
  3. jorgika8 Win User
    N97 does not have Language in portuguese

Hello,

I have an N97 and upgraded
    to version v20.0.110. The problem
    is that I'm not in Portuguese language.
    They are only available in English and
    Chinese. How do I get in the
    Portuguese language?

Thanks

jorgika8, Jun 11, 2019
  4. FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese )

portuguese language for htc hd7

I want to know if exist Portuguese language for HTC hd7!

Tanks

nunoalmeida, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese )

1. FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese ) - Similar Threads - FIX please user

2. Double accents ~ ´ and ^ only - Portuguese Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double accents ~ ´ and ^ only - Portuguese Keyboard: Hi everyone, I have the exact same issue as described here, where when I switch to the Portuguese keyboard, I should be able to press the accent key once and then the desired letter for instance, u and receive û or some other, Instead, I receive ^^u. I can type ç without...
  3. Double accents ~ ´ and ^ only - Portuguese Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double accents ~ ´ and ^ only - Portuguese Keyboard: Hi everyone, I have the exact same issue as described here, where when I switch to the Portuguese keyboard, I should be able to press the accent key once and then the desired letter for instance, u and receive û or some other, Instead, I receive ^^u. I can type ç without...
  4. Changing language to the OS, but it is not native

Changing language to the OS, but it is not native: Hi all,I am in a fight with a vendor who sent me back a pc after maintenance in guarantee with Windows 10 pro in Italian instead of the original English. I know that he will reply to install one Microsoft tool which changes the appearance of the language to English.BUT I...
  5. Changing language to the OS, but it is not native

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing language to the OS, but it is not native: Hi all,I am in a fight with a vendor who sent me back a pc after maintenance in guarantee with Windows 10 pro in Italian instead of the original English. I know that he will reply to install one Microsoft tool which changes the appearance of the language to English.BUT I...
  6. Please I accidentally changed my only administrator to other user and am unable to change...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Please I accidentally changed my only administrator to other user and am unable to change...: I changed my administrator account to other user and I cant Change it back again. It doesn't even give me the option of 'Family and other User' so I can create new one...
  7. Please I accidentally changed my only administrator to other user and am unable to change...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I accidentally changed my only administrator to other user and am unable to change...: I changed my administrator account to other user and I cant Change it back again. It doesn't even give me the option of 'Family and other User' so I can create new one...
  8. Please I accidentally changed my only administrator to other user and am unable to change...

9. Unable to type other language in applications. Only in Windows native interface.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to type other language in applications. Only in Windows native interface.: I got an odd issue.I have Chinese Traditional, Taiwan installed and have been able to switch and type Bopomofo input without issue using Left Alt + Shift to toggle between languages.However, since today, I'm unable to do so in Applications such as Steam chat or Firefox. Below...
  10. Windows 10 Language: some stuck in portuguese

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Language: some stuck in portuguese: I've deleted the portuguese language pack after I accidentally got a portugeuse windows installer, but I know a lot of spanish so I could still make out some of the words as they are similar. But even after deleting, some ui elements are still not in english for some reason....