Windows 10: FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese )

Discus and support FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese ) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the recent Windows 10 , my Merc Zboard Keyboard drivers have stopped working. Specifically the Alpham164.sys is not being activate/trusted in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by katiayada, Jun 11, 2019.

1. katiayada Win User

FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese )

After the recent Windows 10 , my Merc Zboard Keyboard drivers have stopped working. Specifically the Alpham164.sys is not being activate/trusted in Device Manager.

:)

katiayada, Jun 11, 2019

2. Cannot select Portuguese (Brasil) as a speech language

I am trying to enable Cortana on Windows 10 in Portuguese, but I can't even though the options for it are installed. I only have English (United States) as an option in the Speech Language, and nothing else appears in the dropdown

I am on Windows 10 Pro, and have Portuguese (Brasil) installed and set as the language. Brasil is set as the region.

The Language Pack for Portuguese is installed. (It says language pack installed for Portuguese if i pick English as the language instead)If i go to Manage Optional Features, i have the following installed, and i have already restarted the computer and logged
    in again so they can take effect:

Portuguese (Brazil) handwriting

Portuguese (Brazil) optical character recognition

Portuguese (Brazil) text-to-speech

Portuguese (Brazil) typing

If i go to Add a Feature, all i have the option for is Supplemental Fonts in languages other than Portuguese.

After installing the language pack i now have Microsoft Daniel Mobile and Microsoft Maria Mobile as Text to Speech voice options, so I can confirm that worked correctly.

If i go to the language options for Portuguese it does not ask me to install anything else.

What do i have to do to get Portuguese as an option in the Speech Language drop down so that i can use Cortanta in Portuguese?

United Steaks of America, Jun 11, 2019
  3. jorgika8 Win User
    N97 does not have Language in portuguese

Hello,

I have an N97 and upgraded
    to version v20.0.110. The problem
    is that I'm not in Portuguese language.
    They are only available in English and
    Chinese. How do I get in the
    Portuguese language?

Thanks

jorgika8, Jun 11, 2019
  4. FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese )

portuguese language for htc hd7

I want to know if exist Portuguese language for HTC hd7!

Tanks

nunoalmeida, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese )

1. FIX IT, please. I am a user only. ( My native language is portuguese ) - Similar Threads - FIX please user

2. What ISP am I connected to please?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What ISP am I connected to please?: How can I tell what ISP am I connected to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-isp-am-i-connected-to-please/2cb0f45b-c145-4ce7-b7bb-b04411f66e00
  3. Other User Login Screen on Windows 10, when I am the only user on the computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other User Login Screen on Windows 10, when I am the only user on the computer: Hey guys, So I am the only user on my computer, and when I sign out, I am presented with the Other User screen, where you have to type in your name and password. This is really annoying, as I do not want to be typing in my name and password everytime I log into my...
  4. Please french language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please french language: Please french language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/please-french-language/90582942-427e-46e6-a856-9aca6078467e
  5. If I am the user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If I am the user: If I am the only user, why do I keep needing "administrator approval"? I AM listed as administrator. I've tried both "local" and "Microsoft Account" and still can't do things. Help? 45781
  6. My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game: My computer has been either crashing (BSOD) or just completely freezing 15 to 20 min into a game. But this only happens when I am in a game. Please help. 83389
  7. I destroyed my user folder, how to fix ?

in Windows 10 Support
    I destroyed my user folder, how to fix ?: So here's what happened: I have 2 HDD drives. C drive, I want to use only for system things, because it's only 55gb in size (it's SSD). For all other stuff (apps, documents, music, videos, games etc.) I use D drive. By deafult windows stores everything under C. So, I...
  8. How Do I fix This Please?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I fix This Please?: I'm only new to windows 10 but I am worried about what I see here. I do not own a mobile phone that is connected to Virgin for a start. I also seem to get other funny connections that are not mine similar to the Virgin Mobile one you can see below on the image. [img]...
  9. I cant fix my computer and i am reslly disappointed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant fix my computer and i am reslly disappointed.: ey.I am really disappointed with windows 10.I face so many problems.I cant put up with them.I ran a windows update troubleshoot.It said checking for pending updates fixed ,windows update components must be repaired fixed, service registration is missing or corrupt fixed and...
  10. Am I blind (User CP)

in Windows 10 Support
    Am I blind (User CP): Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin) 1815