Windows 10: Fix iTunes Error Code 5105, Your request cannot be processed in in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix iTunes Error Code 5105, Your request cannot be processed in in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this post, we are going to discuss methods to fix iTunes error 5105 in Windows 10. iTunes is a popular application to manage your media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 17, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix iTunes Error Code 5105, Your request cannot be processed in in Windows 11/10

Fix iTunes Error Code 5105, Your request cannot be processed in in Windows 11/10 fix-itunes-error-5105-windows-10.png
    In this post, we are going to discuss methods to fix iTunes error 5105 in Windows 10. iTunes is a popular application to manage your media collections and sync content from your PC with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It is a great application, but sometimes it runs into some errors. One of the commonly […]

This article Fix iTunes Error Code 5105, Your request cannot be processed in in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 17, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Fix iTunes Error Code 5105, Your request cannot be processed in in Windows 11/10

iTunes fails to install on Windows 10 with error 2

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access iTunes on Windows 10.

Do let us know the complete error notification along with error code?

I suggest you to uninstall the iTunes software, download the latest version and try to install in compatibility mode on Windows 10.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the iTunes software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Fix iTunes Error Code 5105, Your request cannot be processed in in Windows 11/10

1. Fix iTunes Error Code 5105, Your request cannot be processed in in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix iTunes Error

2. Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC: [IMG]Are you experiencing error code 54 on iTunes on your PC? This error is reported to occur when syncing or transferring content between iPhone or other iOS devices and Windows with iTunes. It shows an error message like the below one when triggered: The iPhone...
  3. cannot fix Error code 0x8007016A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot fix Error code 0x8007016A: all I want to do is delete the program, or remove it from my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-fix-error-code-0x8007016a/3e31849d-a94e-4277-90bf-d2408a4e420e
  4. cannot fix Error code 0x8007016A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot fix Error code 0x8007016A: all I want to do is delete the program, or remove it from my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-fix-error-code-0x8007016a/3e31849d-a94e-4277-90bf-d2408a4e420e
  5. Fix Roblox Bad Request Error Code 400 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Roblox Bad Request Error Code 400 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers are reporting while gaming on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 rig, they encounter the Roblox Error Code 400 with the Bad Request error description. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions affected gamers can apply to successfully fix this...
  6. There was a problem processing your request Steam error

in Windows 10 News
    There was a problem processing your request Steam error: [ATTACH]A lot of users when trying to communicate with the Steam server, maybe while uploading an ArtWork, are seeing the following error message- Sorry! An error was encountered while processing your request: There was a problem processing your request. This error message is...
  7. Fix Touchpad error This device cannot start (Code 10) on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Touchpad error This device cannot start (Code 10) on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will talk about the solutions to fix the Touchpad error This device cannot start (Code 10) on Windows 11/10. When this Device Manager error occurs, the touchpad stops working. The affected HID device is displayed with a yellow warning sign in the...
  8. An error occurred while processing your request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    An error occurred while processing your request: After recently updating a piece of my computer hardware, I am now experiencing an error where my product key is no longer recognized. I go through the following steps that all the support pages link to. What puts my problem solving to a halt is when I click the...
  9. Fix Error Code 1671 for iTunes on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 1671 for iTunes on Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]iTunes is a must have utility software for the people who own an Apple product like iPhone, iPad or an iPod. Some users of iTunes have been reporting encountering Error Code 1671 on Windows 10. This error mostly occurs when [...] This post Fix Error Code...
  10. request not processed

in Windows 10 Support
    request not processed: *cry Please help , I have been trying to get onto my scrabble site on facebook all i get is a page to tell me " sorry your request could not be processed " i can get onto other sites to play but not my scrabble site , any help please 61249