Windows 10: Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Are you experiencing error code 54 on iTunes on your PC? This error is reported to occur when syncing or transferring content between iPhone or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 31, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC

Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC [​IMG]
    Are you experiencing error code 54 on iTunes on your PC? This error is reported to occur when syncing or transferring content between iPhone or other iOS devices and Windows with iTunes. It shows an error message like the below one when triggered: The iPhone <iphone_name> cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (-54). This […]

This article Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 31, 2024
  2. Wordstdy Win User
    Wordstdy, Mar 31, 2024
  3. Wordstdy Win User
    Wordstdy, Mar 31, 2024
  4. Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC

Windows 10 and Itunes sync error 54

thnx for this - signed in to ITunes and achieved the sync without error code -54 - many thanks Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC :)

Frustrated Geoff, Mar 31, 2024
Thema:

Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC

1. Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix iTunes error

2. Fix Starfield Error Code 0xc000001d on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Starfield Error Code 0xc000001d on Windows PC: [IMG]Some users reported that every time they tried launching Starfield, they received a 0xc000001d error. More often than not, this issue is caused when the AVX or Advanced Vector Extension is not enabled in the BIOS settings of the system, although it is not the only...
  3. Fix Roblox Error Code 403 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Roblox Error Code 403 on Windows PC: [IMG]Roblox is one of the safe havens for gamers who want to create and play games. It’s fully loaded with different features, however, it’s not a saint when it comes to error code. And One such error that is stopping the gamers from even accessing it is 403. In this article,...
  4. Fix Zoom Error Code 103033 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Zoom Error Code 103033 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some PC users may encounter the Error Code 103033 when trying to join a Zoom meeting on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers. This post provides the most suitable solutions affected Zoom users can apply to successfully resolve this issue on their system. An...
  5. Fix Valorant Error Code: VAN9001 in Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Valorant Error Code: VAN9001 in Windows PC: [ATTACH]Here is a complete guide on how you can fix the error VAN9001 on Valorant in Windows 11/10. Valorant is a free and popular first-person hero shooter by Riot Games. It is loved by millions of gaming enthusiasts across the globe. While you are likely to have a good...
  6. i cannot sync my ipod keeps to itunes keeps coming up with an error code 54

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cannot sync my ipod keeps to itunes keeps coming up with an error code 54: i cannot sync my ipod keeps to itunes keeps coming up with an error code 54 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sync-my-ipod-keeps-to-itunes-keeps-coming/34215679-03f7-478c-b5fe-bdebc87a34ae
  7. Error Code 0x80004005 when in itunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 0x80004005 when in itunes: Hi can anyone please, please help???? I have been having issues with my pc and this error code : 0x80004005, when I try to burn music from itunes to disc I have taken a screenshot of this error message. I have been battling this issue for a couple of years now, due to...
  8. Finally Fixed iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finally Fixed iTunes: After months of problems with iTunes (had to completely remove iTunes and all supporting software and reinstall to update, couldn’t sync or backup devices, backups kept disappearing) I finally found something that at has, least for now, solved the problems. I installed the...
  9. Fix Error Code 1671 for iTunes on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 1671 for iTunes on Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]iTunes is a must have utility software for the people who own an Apple product like iPhone, iPad or an iPod. Some users of iTunes have been reporting encountering Error Code 1671 on Windows 10. This error mostly occurs when [...] This post Fix Error Code...
  10. itunes failed installation error code 1603

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    itunes failed installation error code 1603: I got a new laptop and i was installing the various important apps and when i tried to install itunes it failed and I received the following error message [img] . I looked in Event Viewer and i found this message during the time when i tried to install the latest...