Windows 10: Fix Load vender.dll Fail, Please install VGA driver error

Discus and support Fix Load vender.dll Fail, Please install VGA driver error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In recent times, we’ve been hearing of folks with ASUS graphic cards having a […] This article Fix Load vender.dll Fail, Please install VGA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 31, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Load vender.dll Fail, Please install VGA driver error

WinClub, Jan 31, 2021
  2. natr0n Win User

failed to load detection driver/fixed

So basically I have to manually install drivers for a while now.

I tried using Display Driver Uninstaller seemed to work. reboot safemode cleaned reboot.

Then I try to install and get... failed to load detection driver
    How do I fix this sh!t ?

Fresh OS install all is good now.

natr0n, Jan 31, 2021
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jan 31, 2021
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix Load vender.dll Fail, Please install VGA driver error - Similar Threads - Fix Load vender

2. Fix Installation Failed error in Intel Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Installation Failed error in Intel Graphics Driver: [IMG]This post will show you how to fix the Installation Failed error in Intel Graphics Driver. The error usually occurs when updating and installing Intel drivers. The complete error message reads: Installation failed when Installing Intel Graphics Driver OR Installation...
  3. Error Number:0x80040702 failed to load dll setuputil

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Number:0x80040702 failed to load dll setuputil: Hi, While installing Solidcam 2020 program, at first I got an error like "Error Number:0x80040702 failed to load dll setuputil Setup will now terminate". In my subsequent attempts, it did not give any errors or warnings, but the installation screen did not appear. When I...
  4. Error Number:0x80040702 failed to load dll setuputil

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Number:0x80040702 failed to load dll setuputil: Hi, While installing Solidcam 2020 program, at first I got an error like "Error Number:0x80040702 failed to load dll setuputil Setup will now terminate". In my subsequent attempts, it did not give any errors or warnings, but the installation screen did not appear. When I...
  5. Fixing DLL errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing DLL errors: Recently I have come across some dll errors that started out of nowhere. I don't think it is a program specific error as I have tried reinstalling the programs but the issue has continued. I have also tried using the command prompt method to solve the issue but this did not...
  6. Steam dll failed to load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steam dll failed to load: Hi, I have a problem with Steam that says after "extracting package" fatal error, failed to steamui.dll. I have tried many solutions, like updating all my drivers, system restoring, all commands for command prompt admin, deleting other files, contacting steam, restarting my...
  7. Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX: Hi I had Microsoft Flight Simulator X deluxe installed on my computer and the drive it was on died I have tried a to reinstall it on a new drive but get the above error. What happens is that is comes up with a window asking if I want to repair or uninstall have tried both...
  8. Load Vendrer DLL fail, please install VGA driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Load Vendrer DLL fail, please install VGA driver: I keep getting this error report? I have an ASUS HD7750 graphics card worked great for a couple of weeks and now I get the error report, I am trying to duplicate the monitors so I can see the computer on my TV. I have run most of the trouble shooters but the problem persists....
  9. Install fail! Load Driver issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install fail! Load Driver issue: I don’t know what drivers I’m missing I’ve tried installing drivers for my cpu and graphics card but none solve the issue. I have a Intel core i3 8100 coffee lake, auros gigabyte gaming 3 h370, nvidia geforce 1050 Ti with crucial 8 gb ddr4 110912
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899

Users found this page by searching for:

1. load vender.dll fail vga driver

2. load vender.dll fail. please install vga driver