Windows 10: Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]You may see LogTransport2.exe application error on shutdown or when you try to start Adobe Acrobat Reader, The solutions listed here will help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 7, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC

Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC Fix-LogTransport2.exe-error-when-shutting-down-Windows-PC-e1650980553104.png
    You may see LogTransport2.exe application error on shutdown or when you try to start Adobe Acrobat Reader, The solutions listed here will help you in both cases. The error message may occur when the user attempts to start the application or put their system on sleep or shut down while the app is running. The […]

This article Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 7, 2022

2. Application unable to start correctly.

hi guys. help me! I have application error. I cant open any program/application/exe (including chrome). it said that "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000e5). click ok to close the supplication."

How do I fix this? anyone? Help Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC :(

sharky 9999, May 7, 2022
  3. The application was unable to start correctly

hi,
    i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi

Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC [​IMG]

HAROON2015, May 7, 2022
  4. Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC

Kapil Arya MVP, May 7, 2022
Thema:

Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC

1. Fix LogTransport2.exe application Unable to start correctly on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix LogTransport2 exe

2. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005: It happens this week all our clients and us face the same error randomly with random apps. Windows 10 and 11 are the same error. We believe it happens with everyone world wide. Microsoft please investigate this and it could by from one of your update.We did all the steps to...
  3. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b: the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-was-unable-to-start-correctly/1ec7bbe8-0aa4-4267-80e8-4fbab82a46cc
  4. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b

in Windows 10 Customization
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b: the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-was-unable-to-start-correctly/1ec7bbe8-0aa4-4267-80e8-4fbab82a46cc
  5. Fix The application was unable to start correctly errors on Windows computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The application was unable to start correctly errors on Windows computers: [ATTACH]This post will show you fix Errors 0xc000003e, 0xc0000102, 0xc00000ba or 0xc0150002, The application was unable to start correctly on Windows 11/10. When you launch an application on your computer and get an error message that says, This application was unable to...
  6. Fix ESRV.exe Application Error, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ESRV.exe Application Error, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142): Some Windows users are experiencing an error saying – esrv.exe – Application Error: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application. In this article, we are going to discuss what is esrv.exe and how to fix the esrv.exe error....
  7. LogTransport2.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    LogTransport2.exe: When I reboot my PC, I get the following: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logtransport2exe/486f1eeb-36e3-429f-905a-58a36ba41efd
  8. The application was unable to start correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The application was unable to start correctly: can someone help im trying to download a game and it keeps saying that every time, i tried running it as administrator and i tried doing sfc /scannow it sayed there was a problem but that it fixed it submitted by /u/Scrubby32 [link] [comments]...
  9. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). How To Fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). How To Fix?: I was trying to open Sony Vegas 16, when I tried opening, it said I needed 2 (two) .dll files. After Getting both .dll files it came up with the same error as the title. Any help? I have tried reinstalling Sony Vegas, and even my Microsoft Visual C++ Package with no luck....
  10. The application was unable to start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly: hi, i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi [img] 83258