Windows 10: Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues

Discus and support Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] LSASS.exe or Local Security Authority Subsystem Service is a process on Windows operating system. It is valuable in enforcing the security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 4, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues

WinClub, Jan 4, 2019

2. High CPU Usage and High Disk Usage on Windows 8.

Hello, i've got problem with Windows 8. Yesterday, i've installed cleaned Windows 8, and i've got High CPU Usage and High Disk Usage. How can i fix this problem?

Extremor200, Jan 4, 2019
  3. fadi Win User
    High cpu and disk usage

after updating the wifi driver it seems that it's now normal.

Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues [​IMG]

This is sample from windows update there is a very long list and I didn't notice any update failure.

Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues [​IMG]

fadi, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues

High cpu usage caused by tiworker.exe

I noticed this today, too. I was not doing anything, Chrome was open but on a static page. Closed Chrome and still noticed high CPU usage. Sort Processes by CPU and it was bouncing 20-30%. Reading that it is the update process so I ran Windows Update
    and there were no updates. I did not look at network activity but CPU Usage declined a little but WTF is is still using so much? And why is it ALWAYS running?

"Critical" suggests it will crash the system if terminated. I killed the process without any issue.

ScottTalhelm, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues

1. Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues - Similar Threads - Fix lsass exe

2. High cpu usage issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High cpu usage issue: For the past week or so my cpu randomly goes to 100% usage and it causes my programs to freeze while that happens. The programs i found that are causing this is scvhost.exe and service host: state repository ... I dont know what to do to fix it so hopefully someone can help...
  3. Lsass high cpu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lsass high cpu: Hi allI'm Ammar and I have a problem hope you can do something for me.I have windows 10pro and some days ago the problem was started. the Lasass cpu is frequently goes high and low0 to 50% every secondand when I open task manager to see what causes that , the lsass cpu goes...
  4. LSASS High CPU Usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LSASS High CPU Usage: So i accidentaly installed a ransomware and thought that I erased it from my laptop using malwarebytes and windows security, but after malwarebytes said that it was clean after a second run LSASS still uses 30% or more CPU whenever I play RainbowSix. I am currently trying...
  5. high CPU and disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high CPU and disk usage: My laptop has been with this problem for days in which sometimes the programs do not respondor they take a long time to respondI already restored windows and I still have the same problemthe cpu reaches 70%and disk 100%...
  6. High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit: Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330). I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in...
  7. High CPU and Disk usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU and Disk usage.: My 3 year old PC suffers from high CPU and Disk usage. If one is normal the other goes up to %100. This continues for more than a year. I cleaned my PC, changed the thermal cooler of the CPU, resetted the whole system but still couldn't get rid of the problem. The weird...
  8. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...
  9. CPU/DISK high Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU/DISK high Usage: hello guys, I have a Laptop MSI GL72 6QD since 2 days ago i started having some problems with high usage of cpu/disk/gpu more than as the usual. the game i used to play is a mmo but it just started happening from nowhere . [ATTACH]...
  10. High cpu and disk usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High cpu and disk usage: Hi everyone I have an old Acer laptop. It has the issue of consuming high levels of disk and CPU when applications are running. I tried to do windows 10 reset, but the issue still exist. Thanks in advance 82730
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high usage local security authority process

2. adds lsass high cpu after update 2019