Windows 10: Fix Mailbox does not exist error in Microsoft Teams

Discus and support Fix Mailbox does not exist error in Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you’re using Microsoft Teams, then maybe you have come across a particular error in recent times. It’s nothing out of the ordinary,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 7, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Mailbox does not exist error in Microsoft Teams

WinClub, Oct 7, 2019

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Oct 7, 2019
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

The Team Fortress 2 Clubhouse

new update:

Thema:

1. Fix Mailbox does not exist error in Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Fix Mailbox does

2. Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox: We have one Shared account in our organization for reception desk and we need to activate Microsoft teams for reception so is it possible to provide the O365 E3 license shared mailbox, and simultaneously activate Microsoft teams....
  3. Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox: We have one Shared account in our organization for reception desk and we need to activate Microsoft teams for reception so is it possible to provide the O365 E3 license shared mailbox, and simultaneously activate Microsoft teams....
  4. Fix Microsoft Teams Error CAA5004B

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Teams Error CAA5004B: [ATTACH]Some of the users reported that they are not able to sign in to Microsoft Teams and see Error CAA5004B. This error is similar to the one you may see in Microsoft Outlook. In this article, we are going to find the solutions to fix this Microsoft Teams Error CAA5004B....
  5. Fix Microsoft Teams Error code 503

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Teams Error code 503: [IMG]Microsoft Teams Error code 503 indicates that the program has trouble contacting the correct servers. This mainly occurs when there is some network restriction or the Firewall settings is blocking Microsoft Teams. If you are also facing the same error, continue with this...
  6. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  7. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  8. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Error: Microsoft Account does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Microsoft Account does not exist: I created a new Microsoft account and then purchased a game through the Microsoft store. When I try to change my PC from a local account to the new Microsoft account, it says "That account does not exist". My credit card WAS charged for the purchase of the game. What can I...