Windows 10: FIX- Maximised Has a small gap at top that wont go away

Discus and support FIX- Maximised Has a small gap at top that wont go away in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay so i just had this issue To fix it just: 1- Go to the notification tab 2- Hit Tablet mode 3- Then finally click the Tablet mode off and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheREDprogram, Nov 1, 2018.

1. FIX- Maximised Has a small gap at top that wont go away

Okay so i just had this issue

To fix it just:

1- Go to the notification tab

2- Hit Tablet mode

3- Then finally click the Tablet mode off and it is fixed

If this doesn't fix the issue i will try to find another solution

FIX- Maximised Has a small gap at top that wont go away 92603687-e725-48dc-a42c-672fb060a137?upload=true.png

:)

TheREDprogram, Nov 1, 2018
  2. sam4673 Win User

Maximise/Minimising windows is not working.

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Win10 laptop and the best way to describe it (i think!), is that the minimise/maximising of windows is not behaving as expected.
    For example: sometimes I am unable to maximise a window properly, it seems to maximise, but not come to the front of the open windows. so if I have a browser open, and try to maximise MsWord, the word window maximises, but sits behind the browser so I then have to minimise the browser.
    ALSO sometimes even this doesn't work as for some reason a window will change its position to off the screen so the only way to maximise it (without ending the program and re-starting), is to hover over the taskbar icon, right click the needed window and hit maximise.

I find this extremely frustrating as the simplest task (switching between windows) is a massive hassle.

If anyone has any suggestions of possible fixes or has had the same problem please get in contact! At this point it'd be nice to know i'm not the only person with this issue!

Cheers,
    Sam

sam4673, Nov 1, 2018
  3. SnehMaru Win User
    File not be maximise

My pc is windows 10 but this pc and file explorer open but not to be maximise so please help me how to fix the problem

Thanks

SnehMaru, Nov 1, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

FIX- Maximised Has a small gap at top that wont go away

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

FIX- Maximised Has a small gap at top that wont go away

1. FIX- Maximised Has a small gap at top that wont go away - Similar Threads - FIX Maximised Has

2. There is a small black box that showed up at the top right corner but will not go away. It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a small black box that showed up at the top right corner but will not go away. It...: For some reason a small box appeared in the left top corner of the screen and it stays on all the apps even games. It counted down to 0 than did nothing. Was hoping someone could tell me what it is and how to get rid of it. Tried to upload a picture but was not able....
  3. There is a small black box that showed up at the top right corner but will not go away. It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a small black box that showed up at the top right corner but will not go away. It...: For some reason a small box appeared in the left top corner of the screen and it stays on all the apps even games. It counted down to 0 than did nothing. Was hoping someone could tell me what it is and how to get rid of it. Tried to upload a picture but was not able....
  4. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon on screen wont go away: This icon stays on the screen even if apps are fullscreen, the icon is only there after logging into windows, and you cant take a screenshot of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-screen-wont-go-away/e40700b5-7195-4436-b29c-52d5cdaf14e8
  5. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  6. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  7. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  8. malware infection wont go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware infection wont go away: i tried removing it but it says its in a different drive j drive even though i dont use j drivei restarted my pc and removed defenders log files but its still appearing...
  9. Gap at the top of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gap at the top of taskbar: So, I recently restarted my computer after an application hang and found my taskbar looking like this.[ATTACH] My icons cannot be dragged above the gap and my taskbar settings have not changed. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. quick access search toolbar at top of screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    quick access search toolbar at top of screen wont go away: my computer suddenly had a search tool bar appear at the top of the screen for quick access to the internet to search needed information without using the internet app pinned to the bottom of the screen. It is inconveniencing my view and wont let apps open fully, I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gap on desktop at top even with maximised window