Windows 10: Fix Microsoft Account Problem

Discus and support Fix Microsoft Account Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I received a message from Microsoft which stated the following: We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wolf#Lobo, Sep 13, 2020.

1. wolf#Lobo Win User

Fix Microsoft Account Problem

I received a message from Microsoft which stated the following: We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed.

:)

wolf#Lobo, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Fix Microsoft Account Problem :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Fix Microsoft Account Problem - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft Account

2. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  3. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  4. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recurring Microsoft Account Problem (Fix)?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recurring Microsoft Account Problem (Fix)?: Every since the last 202H Win Update- I get this Fix Notification every day- I Googled & they suggested to turn off Nearby Sharing (not there?)/ Share Across devices options- this didn't help? 183212
  6. Recurring Microsoft Account Problem (Fix)?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recurring Microsoft Account Problem (Fix)?: Every since the last 202H Win Update- I get this Fix Notification every day- I Googled & they suggested to turn off Nearby Sharing (not there?)/ Share Across devices options- this didn't help? 183212
  7. "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts": This message appears almost at every login, usually after I first enter my pin. It also tells me to go to Shared Experiences. There it says that "Some of your accounts require attention." I click "Fix now" and then I have to enter my pin again. I enter my pin and then it says...
  8. How to fix the warning - Microsoft account problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to fix the warning - Microsoft account problem: what does this warning says ? How to fix this issue?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-warning-microsoft-account-problem/d34d7267-c841-4cb8-81ed-c2a05dba4ada
  9. How to solve Microsoft Account Problem- fix your microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to solve Microsoft Account Problem- fix your microsoft account: How to solve Microsoft Account Problem-We need to fix your microsoft account windows 10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RFmiv9T3AA How to access your Virginmedia.com (Virgin Media Mail) email account using IMAP I get an error when trying to make a new email account to...
  10. Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you go on to sign-in with your Microsoft account, Windows 10, sometimes throws up an error message reading – Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account on Windows. There appears to be no specific reason [...] This post...