Windows 10: Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error

Discus and support Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some PC users may encounter the microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found error at any point during a game or when using the software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error

Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error microsoft.directx-directdraw-dll.png
    Some PC users may encounter the microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found error at any point during a game or when using the software program. It may also occur during startup. If you’re affected by a similar issue, this post is intended to help you with the most adequate solutions to easily remediate the issue. What is […]

This article Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 13, 2021
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Game Related DirectX Error: XINPUT1_3.dll missing, guides and programs suggested don't fix it.

I appreciate the quick reply, unfortunately I find it difficult to complete the second step, as the link leads to a list of over 20 downloads and the release times and labels do not make it clear as to what's defined as "the latest version of DirectX" and
    all that I can find on the website labeled as such only contains a document to download and not the software.

I apologize if I'm missing something obvious but I see no clear solution based on the link provided.

The other two steps had no effect as well. So I am hopeful the latest version may solve the problem.

ThatBlondie, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error

Game Related DirectX Error: XINPUT1_3.dll missing, guides and programs suggested don't fix it.

Hi Blondie,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Xinput1_3.dll issues are caused in one way or another by an issue with Microsoft DirectX.

The xinput1_3.dll file is one of many files contained in the DirectX software collection. Since DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs, xinput1_3.dll errors usually show up only when using these programs.

Please follow the below steps to troubleshoot with the issue:

1. Restart the computer. The xinput1_3.dll error might be a fluke and a simple restart could clear it up completely

2.Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Chances are, upgrading to the latest version of DirectX will fix the xinput1_3.dll not found error. You can follow the below link to download the latest DirectX:

Search results - Microsoft Download Center

3. Uninstall the game or software program and then reinstall it again. Something might have happened to the program files that work with xinput1_3.dll and a reinstall.

Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error

1. Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error - Similar Threads - Fix microsoft directx

2. Microsoft DirectX file not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft DirectX file not found: While trying to start up Batman: Arkham Asylum via Steam, I get an error whenever I hit start or settings saying it could not load or find "Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D". I run on Windows 11 which to my knowledge comes with DirectX predownloaded so the issue is not from...
  3. Microsoft DirectX file not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft DirectX file not found: While trying to start up Batman: Arkham Asylum via Steam, I get an error whenever I hit start or settings saying it could not load or find "Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D". I run on Windows 11 which to my knowledge comes with DirectX predownloaded so the issue is not from...
  4. How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error: whenever i open a game or an application on their computer system, i experience d3dx10_43.dll is missing or not found error code in seperate window. Then i start searching for the solution to fix this erorr problem and i read about it in...
  5. How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error: whenever i open a game or an application on their computer system, i experience d3dx10_43.dll is missing or not found error code in seperate window. Then i start searching for the solution to fix this erorr problem and i read about it in...
  6. Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will help you fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on your Windows 11/10 computer. Mostly, such an error occurs for a game having a Bink Video codec. So, when you try to install or play such a game, this binkw32.dll missing error appears. You...
  7. Fix vulkan-1.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix vulkan-1.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you see an error message The program can’t start because vulkan-1.dll is missing from your computer, then this will help you fix the problem on your Windows 11/10 PC. Windows throws DLL errors for various reasons, and when it comes to vulkan-1.dll was not found...
  8. Fix Crypt32.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Crypt32.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows users may encounter the Crypt32.dll not found or missing error while using or installing certain programs on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation. This post provides the...
  9. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found: Hi, My hard dive was not being found so I got a new hard drive and now my system is stating I have no MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found, Im not great with computers. can you help?...
  10. Missing directX .dll files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing directX .dll files: I just recently purchased a new laptop and I'm been having quite a lot of problems with it when it comes to video games. For the last day I've been attempting to repair the issue, but with no success. I have done the following: Rolled back windows to a previous version...