Windows 10: Fix Microsoft Edge keeps me logging out of websites

Discus and support Fix Microsoft Edge keeps me logging out of websites in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Most of us usually leave our accounts signed in on a web browser if we are using our personal computer. This prevents the hassle of entering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 1, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Microsoft Edge keeps me logging out of websites

Fix Microsoft Edge keeps me logging out of websites Microsoft-Edge-keeps-me-logging-out-of-websites.png
    Most of us usually leave our accounts signed in on a web browser if we are using our personal computer. This prevents the hassle of entering our usernames and passwords every time we visit our favorite websites and open email clients in a web browser. But things are not happening as expected for some Microsoft […]

This article Fix Microsoft Edge keeps me logging out of websites first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 1, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 1, 2022
  3. Microsoft Edge audio issue with a website (and perhaps others?)

Thanks for the suggestion Melowin. I followed the steps but unfortunately this did not resolve the audio issue for the website http://www.howtopronounce.co.in/. Still no audio.

In contrast the website https://www.howtopronounce.com/ I mentioned in my original posting was not impacted by this change either.

Kevin Kramer, May 1, 2022
  4. Fix Microsoft Edge keeps me logging out of websites

Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 1, 2022
Thema:

Fix Microsoft Edge keeps me logging out of websites

1. Fix Microsoft Edge keeps me logging out of websites - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.: I have a problem which microsoft edge keeps logging me out of my google accounts everytime i close the browser. Sometimes when i close the browser and open it it's there. Most the times it's not. It's really annoying and I hate having to log in everytime. I have 5 Google...
  3. Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.: I have a problem which microsoft edge keeps logging me out of my google accounts everytime i close the browser. Sometimes when i close the browser and open it it's there. Most the times it's not. It's really annoying and I hate having to log in everytime. I have 5 Google...
  4. Outlooklive.com keeps logging me out

in Browsers and Email
    Outlooklive.com keeps logging me out: For some time now outlooklive.com keeps logging me out from my Hotmail account even if I have clicked on the stay signed in button. This can happen when I simply click on a new message or try to delete a message. I can find nothing in the settings to alter this. How do I...
  5. Websites logging me out the second I log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites logging me out the second I log in: Hello! I am having an issue on windows 10. I log in to a website with my username and password. Then, before I can do anything, the website logs me out. I've cleared cookies on my browser and this happens on all browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox....
  6. Microsoft Edge Keeps logging me out of websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Keeps logging me out of websites: Hello, So I've recently switched to Microsoft Edge, but whenever I close edge, I will open it again and I will logged out of all my accounts youtube, college accounts, etc. Even though I was recently signed in. What can I do to fix this? I like the browser, but this...
  7. Edge logging me out of an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logging me out of an app: I have a program called didtheyreadit.com It works with the email. If I go more than a couple of minutes between uses, I am automatically logged out of the program. I contacted their support and they say it's the browser security settings. It works with Edge. How do I fix...
  8. Windows 10 keeps logging me out.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 keeps logging me out.: I've followed both items on "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-desktop/windows-10-logging-out-automatically-how-do-i/c35ba873-a7ca-4bb0-b3d5-0a15e4952542" and neither one has worked. The idle time out is set to 0 per the instructions here...
  9. microsoft account keeps logging out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft account keeps logging out: I've experienced this for more than 2 weeks. I can fix this by clicking on fix now button and entering my pin. But this happens again randomly. Here the screenshots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 136552
  10. microsoft account keeps logging out

in Windows 10 Support
    microsoft account keeps logging out: I've experienced this for more than 2 weeks. I can fix this by clicking on fix now button and entering my pin. But this happens again randomly. Here the screenshots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 136552