Windows 10: Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A print issue can occur due to a variety of reasons. It may show […] This article Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10 first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 17, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10

WinClub, Oct 17, 2020

2. Print from microsoft edge

Hi Genio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print
    documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press Ctrl+P or
      More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Right click on the start button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select “Hardware and sound”.
    • Next select Devices and printers.
    • Right click on the device or printers which you need to troubleshoot and select
      troubleshoot and follow the onscreen instruction.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Printing in Microsoft Edge

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print
    documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press Ctrl+P or
      More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2:I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Right click on the start button.

• Click Control Panel.

• Select “Hardware and sound”.

• Next select Devices and printers.

• Right click on the device or printers which you need to troubleshoot and select
      troubleshoot and follow the onscreen instruction.
    Also you can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager andEnter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

• Right click and click on
      Properties
      , and go to Driver tab and click on Update driver.
    For reference Fix printer problems:

Fix printer problems in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10

Recent windows 10 upgrade and microsoft edge problem

Hi Michael,

The issue may occur due to incompatibility of your driver and corrupted Microsoft Edge. In order for us to assist you, please answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is your latest OS Build?

In the meantime, regarding your issue with Microsoft Edge, We suggest to follow the steps provided in this article:

Fix Windows Update issues
    to help resolve your browser issue.

In addition, please click this link:
    Fix printer problems in Windows 10
    to guide you on fixing your printer concern, The article contains a step-by-step troubleshooting guide.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10

1. Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge: When I print using Microsoft print to PDF printer option in Microsoft Edge it asked me for the destination for the PDF file to go to, which I then choose. However, it also automatically downloads to my Downloads folder giving me two copies in two separate destination folders....
  3. Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge: When I print using Microsoft print to PDF printer option in Microsoft Edge it asked me for the destination for the PDF file to go to, which I then choose. However, it also automatically downloads to my Downloads folder giving me two copies in two separate destination folders....
  4. Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11: [ATTACH]This post features solutions to fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11. If your Microsoft Edge browser is not updating automatically, then this post is sure to help you. Why is my Microsoft Edge not updating? If the Microsoft Edge browser is not updating, it...
  6. Printing with the update of Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing with the update of Microsoft Edge: How do I print a document from my email or any other internet site. When I try to print a window appears to save or cancel. If I cancel the print page disappears. If I save the document, go to my library and attempt to print, all I get is the same "save or cancel" message....
  7. Microsoft Edge print to pdf problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge print to pdf problem: I need to save some webpages to pdf. I tried a Firefox extension Save as PDF, but that adds the company name to every page (fair enough - it's freeware). So I tried Microsoft Edge print to pdf function. Works OK, but for some reason, Edge adds a watermark of sorts 'Skip...
  8. MIcrosoft Edge won't print

in Windows 10 Customization
    MIcrosoft Edge won't print: Hi Microsoft edge won't print, control and P doesn't work and ever when you press the 3 dot and try to print from there it doesn't work. I can print off other browsers and word....
  9. Printing problem with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Printing problem with Edge: Ok so I am trying to print a DVD cover from NEATO Online Label Design Software - Formerly Mediaface Online and have not been able to. I've attached 2 images which display what I see. I can however print normally from edge meaning selecting "more options then print". I can use...
  10. Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster,...