Windows 10: Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11

Discus and support Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This post features solutions to fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11. If your Microsoft Edge browser is not updating automatically,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 24, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11

Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11 Microsoft-Edge-Update-problems-in-Windows-11.gif
    This post features solutions to fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11. If your Microsoft Edge browser is not updating automatically, then this post is sure to help you. Why is my Microsoft Edge not updating? If the Microsoft Edge browser is not updating, it could be due to an unstable internet connection and […]

This article Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 24, 2023

2. Recent windows 10 upgrade and microsoft edge problem

Hi Michael,

The issue may occur due to incompatibility of your driver and corrupted Microsoft Edge. In order for us to assist you, please answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is your latest OS Build?

In the meantime, regarding your issue with Microsoft Edge, We suggest to follow the steps provided in this article:

Fix Windows Update issues
    to help resolve your browser issue.

In addition, please click this link:
    Fix printer problems in Windows 10
    to guide you on fixing your printer concern, The article contains a step-by-step troubleshooting guide.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 24, 2023
  3. Microsoft Edge bottom half cut off on Windows 10

We can try the following ways:

1. I suggest we clear the browsing history and check if the issue persist.

Please follow the steps:

Open Microsoft Edge.

Click on “...” (… symbol) on the top right corner of the browser.

Select Settings from the drop down menu.

Click on Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

Check the Cookies and saved website data (and any other data you want to clear) and click on Clear button.

1. Enable Inprivate Browing feature of Edge.

We can refer to Enable Private Browsing in IE 11 and Microsoft Edge

1. Try to reset Windows Edge. Go to Settings->App->Apps and features->Windows Edge->Advanced options->Reset.

Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11 VN0gN.png

1. Use Windows Compatibility List.

Open "Windows Edge".

Type "about:flags".

Click "Enter".

Check "Use Windows Compatibility List".

Restart the computer.

Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11 vz7xZ.png

1. Try to update Windows updates.
    2. Logon the laptop with another computer account, if we still have this problem, try reinstalling the operating system.

Daisy Zhou, Apr 24, 2023
  4. Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11

Problems with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand your inconvenience and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

This issue might occur due to some corruption with the Microsoft Edge.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser.

Please follow the steps below to restart Microsoft Edge:

• Open Task Manager.

• Right click on Microsoft Edge.

• From the jump menu click on go to details.

• Select microsoftedge.exe and click end task.

• Select microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task.

• Restart your Computer.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to follow method 2.

Method 2:DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management)

Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit Enter

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Apr 24, 2023
Thema:

Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11

1. Fix Microsoft Edge Update problems in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft Edge

2. Fix Microsoft Edge sync issues on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge sync issues on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge is touted as the best browser for gamers and the best performing browser for users and developers alike. If your Edge browser is stuck on Setting up sync, or you’re generally experiencing sync issues and problems with the browser, then this post is...
  3. Fix Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Microsoft edge: I need help with Microsoft edge. I cannot modify or uninstall and cannot open the app. I am getting an error message Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe'...
  4. Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10: [ATTACH]A print issue can occur due to a variety of reasons. It may show […] This article Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Some users of Windows 10 and the Microsoft Edge web browser are unfortunately having a problem that shows the error, “This page is having a […] This article Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. microsoft edge problem

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge problem: when I run Netflix on edge browser then I switch to full screen mode black screen comes but audio works fine what should I do I already reinstalled windows twice 145942
  7. microsoft edge problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    microsoft edge problem: when I run Netflix on edge browser then I switch to full screen mode black screen comes but audio works fine what should I do I already reinstalled windows twice 145942
  8. Fix Microsoft Edge installation & update errors

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge installation & update errors: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Installing the new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser is usually straightforward, but just like other software, it can run into an error. In this post, we are looking at Microsoft Edge installation & update errors and how to fix them. Microsoft [...] This post...
  9. Microsoft Edge problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge problem: I can no longer open Microsoft Edge on my computer. What can I do to restore it it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-problem/ce8892f3-0f06-46b8-bb8d-94df6fde0ae5
  10. Problem with Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Microsoft Edge: Hi. I have windows 10 using Edge not IE,On some sites I get a screen saying to refresh my browser.It's not only the one in question it happens on other sites as well.My Anti vir is Kaspersky with Full licence. Any help on this Please. See Screen shot.Many Thanks. 25585